PPI - Pakistan Press International
- Knowledge Bylanes
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Knowledge Bylanes
- Knowledge Bylanes (232939)
- (METROPOLITAN) Three DSPs among 11 injured in Islamabad anti-encroachment drive.
- (METROPOLITAN) Heavy rainfall lashes Lahore, submerges low-lying areas.
- (METROPOLITAN) Dengue cases in Rawalpindi rises.
- (METROPOLITAN) Karachi transporters threaten strike over fuel price hike.
- (CRIME) Notorious dacoit Yasin Shar killed in Sukkur encounter.
- (NATIONAL) 175 illegal gas connections cut off across country.
- (CRIME) Jobless youth commits suicide in Abbottabad.
- (National): Caretaker Minister announces to launch dedicated heritage channel.
- (National): Pakistan calls for 'credible' peace process leading to independent Palestinian state.
- (National): Pakistan, Netherlands agree to further cement ties in all areas of mutual interest.
- Primal Pictures and the Anatomical Society Partner for Medical School 3D Digital Anatomy Learning Toolkit - Press Release issued by Citeline.
- Saeed Ghani says Sindh cabinet in a decision asks the departments to submit summary regarding available vacant posts by Jan 15, registration fee for new shops abolished - Press Note issued by Sindh Information and Archives Department.
- China offers full support to Pakistani Business Community - Press Release issued by Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- India can't change UN-recognized Kashmir's status: OKC - Press Release issued by Kashmir Media Service.
- Ethics Suite Expands Global Presence with ES Middle East - Press Release issued by Ethics Suite.
- Arabic Language Armenian Genocide Source Materials Now Available On Armenian National Institute Website - Press Release issued by Armenian National Institute.
- (City): NAHE holds session on Reflective Practice in Teaching and Learning.
- Laserfiche Recognized as a Strong Performer in Independent Analyst Report on Content Platform Providers - Press Release issued by Laserfiche.
- IGI Life Insurance Limited - Funds Prices for September 28, 2021.
- Government is implementing major reforms in the health sector: Dr. Zafar Mirza - Press Note issued by Press Information Department.