Books and Journals
Sources in this library
- Burden of Environmental Law on Third World Economies. With Special Emphasis on Pakistan
- Child Labour in Pakistan: Including the Excluded. Subsidized Education and Subsidy: Tools to Combat the Worst Forms of Child Labour
- CHILD LABOUR. Condition of Child being a Labour in Pakistan including Legislation and efforts made by Pakistan to control Child Labour.
- Determinants of Low Tax Revenue in Pakistan. Basics, Concepts, Methods, Results
- Eastern Worker
- Implementing Laws Against Child Labour: A Case Study of Pakistan. A Practical Approach Towards a Rising Issue
- Labour Protection in Pakistan. Policies for Challenges of Change
- MANUAL OF PETROLEUM EXPLORATION PRODUCTION REGULATORY REGIMES PAKISTAN. Act, Policies, Rules, Model Exploration Licence, Petroleum Concession Agreemen
- Mondaq Pakistan
- Pakistan Economic and Social Review
- Sexual Violence Against Women in Pakistan. The transformation of women's collective identity to engender empowerment
- Special Persons needs Special Rights. Pakistan needs new Legislation on Disability Rights
- Upstream Petroleum Laws and Regulatory Framework in Pakistan. A guide to the Pakistan''s upstream petroleum laws and egulatory framework with detail o
- How Many Countries Have Banned Plastic Items?
- The World's Largest Arms Suppliers.
- U.S. Leads the World in Smart Home Adoption.
- YouTube is Responsible for 37% of All Mobile Internet Traffic.
- The State of the Internet Around the World.
- Lower global steel prices augur well for the Pakistani economy.
- Affordable housing.
- Supply chain management in construction industry.
- Pretty clothes, ugly truth.
- Cement industry - Development and Prospects of Growth.