Books and Journals
Sources in this library
- Burden of Environmental Law on Third World Economies. With Special Emphasis on Pakistan
- CHILD LABOUR. Condition of Child being a Labour in Pakistan including Legislation and efforts made by Pakistan to control Child Labour.
- Child Labour in Pakistan: Including the Excluded. Subsidized Education and Subsidy: Tools to Combat the Worst Forms of Child Labour
- Determinants of Low Tax Revenue in Pakistan. Basics, Concepts, Methods, Results
- Eastern Worker
- Implementing Laws Against Child Labour: A Case Study of Pakistan. A Practical Approach Towards a Rising Issue
- Labour Protection in Pakistan. Policies for Challenges of Change
- MANUAL OF PETROLEUM EXPLORATION PRODUCTION REGULATORY REGIMES PAKISTAN. Act, Policies, Rules, Model Exploration Licence, Petroleum Concession Agreemen
- Pakistan & Gulf Economist
- Pakistan Economic and Social Review
- Sexual Violence Against Women in Pakistan. The transformation of women's collective identity to engender empowerment
- Special Persons needs Special Rights. Pakistan needs new Legislation on Disability Rights
- The Diplomatic Insight
- Upstream Petroleum Laws and Regulatory Framework in Pakistan. A guide to the Pakistan''s upstream petroleum laws and egulatory framework with detail o
- Benefits of lower interest rates and fuel prices.
- Faysal Bank - The fastest growing Islamic Bank in Pakistan.
- How Islamic microfinance can help during COVID-19 situation? and AlHuda (CIEMF) plans toward it.
- Shariah compliant ethics need to be integral part of all Islamic banking transactions.
- COVID-19 pandemic: traditional banking habits must hold up.
- The demise of strategic planning in the power sector.
- Govt imposes Rs40 million penalties on six OMCs.
- Budget 2020-21: PCMA wants major hindrances to be removed for textile industry.
- Want of next generation of mobile broadband.
- Export of Pakistani mango to Iran setback.