January 22, 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- Public-private partnership: Board awards contracts for Malir Expressway, other projects.
- AKU recoginsed for simulation-based education.
- FBR books three for issuing fake invoices.
- Wheat crisis: Firefighting continues as govt claims 'conspiracy' against PTI.
- Marriage of minor halted by police.
- K-P may introduce a new law against child abuse.
- 5,000 sacks of wheat wasted in warehouse in Balochistan.
- Rs5b free electricity supplied to Discos staff.
- Rest houses to be restored, says minister.