The Express Tribune (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Knowledge Bylanes
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Asianet-Pakistan
- Knowledge Bylanes (35870)
- Govt likely to allow cotton import via land route.
- HBL PSL 6 postponed after multiple positive Covid-19 cases.
- IHC orders removal of Asad Durrani's name from ECL.
- Jilted lover shoots herself at boyfriend's workplace in Lahore.
- Opposition demands PM's resignation.
- Profit rates on saving schemes raised.
- Rupee strengthens against dollar.
- Senate upset.
- Bahawalpur Corps troops practicing drills as part of Zarb-e-Hadeed: ISPR.
- Demands of LPG producers go unheeded.
- Beguiled by Artificial Intelligence.
- No freedom in IOK on Press Freedom Day.
- Acting method on Pakistani TV insufficient to understand King Lear: Khalid Ahmad.
- Banking system running on 19th century model.
- Money laundering: ATC restrains FIA from arresting former MQM senator.
- SHC rejects bail pleas of five accused in housing scheme corruption case.
- Alarming trend: Dismal CSS outcome points to systemic crisis.
- Defence lawyers dispute plea to transfer money laundering case.
- Indus Dolphins get a brand new lifeline.
- Kenyan president sees 'enormous potential' for trade ties with Pakistan.