Teenage boy electrocuted.

RAWALPINDI -- A teenage boy died after he suffered an electric shock, while his father was injured critically in Mehr Colony Pirwadhai on Friday.

Police said the incident happened when the family of Wasim Khan was shifting their luggage to another house. Khan, 32, and his son Asim, 12, suffered an electric shock when an iron bed hit electric wires passing over the rooftop of their house.

Both the father...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT