Minor boy electrocuted.

FAISALABAD -- A minor boy was electrocuted in his house in the area of Chak Jhumra police station.

Rescue 1122 spokesman said on Sunday that nine-year-old Faizan of Rehman Town was playing on rooftop of his house when he accidentally touched the electricity cables passing near the roof.

As a result, he received fatal electric shock and...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT