Furniture factory gutted in Shangla.

SHANGLA -- A furniture factory was gutted when fire broke out due to electric short-circuit in Mata Aghwan area of Shangla late on Wednesday night.

The blaze reduced furniture and timber wood to ashes and damaged machines used for cutting wood.

Rescue 1122 spokesperson Rasool Khan told this correspondent that the blaze engulfed the factory during the night. He said that the rescue team reached the spot soon after receiving a call.

He said that 10 rescue staffers took part in the operation and extinguished the blaze after efforts...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT