'Toxic' liquor claims three lives in Chiniot.

CHINIOT -- Three people died while two others fainted after drinking 'toxic' liquor here on Monday at Pipple Bhutta village.

Police said five friends consumed local liquor and soon three of them - Asif Ali, Ali Aon and Mumtaz - died while Sohail and Ali were shifted to hospital in a critical condition.

After the incident, Muhammadwala police conducted a raid and arrested a man who had supplied the stuff to the victims...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT