Three of a family die by gas suffocation in Abbottabad.

 
FREE EXCERPT

ABBOTTABAD -- Three members of a family including a police official, were suffocated to death due to gas leak in their room in Rajoiya village of Abbottabad on Sunday.

A man Jahangir had left the gas heater on last night when he and other family members went to sleep, SHO Havelian police Sardar Rafique said.

Jahangir, his wife Musarrat Shaheen and seven-year-old son Ahmad Jahangir died by suffocation after their room filled with...

To continue reading

REQUEST YOUR TRIAL