Three cousins die of toxic gas in North Waziristan.

PESHAWAR -- Three real cousins were killed in North Waziristan's Shiva tehsil on Saturday after the well they were working in was filled with toxic gas.

According to rescue sources, three real cousins die due to inhaling toxic gas in Malik Shahi village in North Waziristan's Shiva tehsil. The victims were Jawad, Sohail and Manzoor.

The bodies were...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT