People need awareness about use of gas.

 
FREE EXCERPT

SIALKOT/hafizabad -- 0ne person was killed and two others including the shopkeeper were injured seriously in a big gas cylinder explosion due to gas leakage during the refilling of the gas cylinders in a shop near Sambrial.

Shopkeeper Ameen was refilling gas in cylinders in his shop located at Dhaanaawali Road. A big explosion occurred due to the leakage of gas.

The roof top of the shop was blown up, killing a customer Mazhar Hussain (35) on the spot, besides, injuring seriously shopkeeper Ameen Butt and a passerby Mohsin seriously. The area was jolted with the thunder of this explosion. Police said that explosion occurred there due to gas leakage during the refiling of gas in cylinders there in the shop.

The rescuers of Rescue 1122 Sialkot pulled out of the victims from debris. They shifted the injured to Govt. Allama Iqbal Memorial Teaching Hospital Sialkot from where they were shifted to Mayo Hospital Lahore due to their critical condition. Sambrial police are investigating...#

Likewise, six members of a family received serious burns when an explosion caused due to gas leakage in kitchen. The roof and walls of the house of Muhammad Shahbaz in Solingin Kharl collapsed after the explosion caused by gas leakage. Wife of Muhammad Shahbaz attempted to ignite the stove in the kitchen which was filled by the gas. Resultantly Razia Bibi, Riffat, Tayaba, Kianat, Ghazala and Makkia were seriously burnt and buried under the debris which were fished out from under the debris and were shifted to the Trauma Centre in critical condition.

According to the vision of the Chief Minister of the Punjab Usman Buzdar, open door policy has been introduced in all the offices of the district to provide justice and relief to the...

To continue reading

REQUEST YOUR TRIAL