One killed, six injured in gas leakage incident in Karachi.

KARACHI -- A child died, whereas 5 persons including other children got severely injured, as a house cylinder exploded near Dua Chowk in New Karachi.

According to Rescue sources, there was a gas leakage, due to which the gas got spread in the house and when they tried to light the stove for breakfast.

The cylinder exploded, due to which a child died and 5 persons including other children got severely injured.

A part of a house has collapsed, due to explosion.

However, the Rescue personnel took out the injured persons and shifted them to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.

Whereas, the demised 8...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT