One died and another fainted by suffocating in Abbottabad as gas filled in the room.

 
FREE EXCERPT

ABBOTTABAD -- At least one person in Bilal Town Abbottabad died and another unconscious by suffocation when they left the gas heaters on and after gas filled the room.

According to the police sources, Ashraf Khan and his wife 50 years old Parveen in the area of Nawanshahr police station left the gas heater on and had gone to bed for sleeping, unfortunately in the midnight owing to gas load shedding gas heater went off and later resumed resulting the room was filled with gas leaked by the heater and Parveen suffocated to death while his husband shifted to Ayub Medical Complex (AMC) Abbottabad in an...

To continue reading

REQUEST YOUR TRIAL