Man suffers burns in fire at LPG outlet.

SAHIWAL -- A man suffered burns when fire erupted in a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) refilling shop at Kameer Chowk on Monday.

According to an eyewitness, the owner, Raheem, was refilling gas in a cylinder when the shop suddenly caught fire.

As a result, Raheem suffered burns and was rescued by other shopkeepers who doused him with water and threw sand on...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT