Byline: Khalil Ahmed
Director Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd
* Sectoral Advisory Committee, Environment Climate Change and Coastal Development Department, Government of Sindh.
* Provincial Steering Committee, Services, General Administration and Coordination Department, Government of Sindh.
* Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC).
* Sindh Solid Waste Management Board, Government of Sindh.
* Industrial Liaison Committee, Industries and Commerce Department, Government of Sindh.
* Coordination Committee, Labor and Human Resources Department, Government of Sindh.
* National Centre for Dispute Resolution (NCDR).
* NICVD National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases.
* Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat.
Member Board of Governors Universities/Educational Institutions:
* Hamdard University
* Iqra University
* Ziauddin University
* Greenwich University
* Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology
* Institute of Business Administration (IBA)
* Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
* PAF Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology (PAF-KIET)
* Indus University
* ILMA University
* Preston University
* Newports Institute of Communications and Economics
* DHA Suffa University
* Commecs Educational Trust
* National Vocational and Technical Education Commission
* Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari (KASB) Institute of Information Technology
* Pakistan Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management
* Karachi Medical and Dental College
* Sohail University
Social and business activities:
* Member of the Board, Sindh Food Authority
* Former Vice President, Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry -2014-15
* President, Student Union, PECHS Foundation Science College, Karachi
* Member Executive Committee (FBATTI)
* Vice Chairman, F.B. Industrial Area (FBATTI)
* Chairman, Export Committee (FBATTI)
* Winner 1st Prize, Pakistan Navy Shooting Range
* Managing Committee Member, KCCI 2005-2007
* Managing Committee Member, KCCI 2009-2011
* Managing Committee Member, KCCI 2013-2015
* Chairman, Export Sub-Committee, KCCI-2013-2014
* Advisor, Export Sub-Committee, KCCI-2016-2019
* Represented KCCI in Japan and completed short course of the Art of Japanese
* Member Observer Tri-Pak Project Birmingham Chamber KCCI
PAGE: Could you tell us about the cost of doing business in Karachi in particular?
Agha Shahab Ahmed Khan: Karachi generates more than 70% of revenue to the exchequer, while 90% of Pakistan's exports are routed through Karachi's...