Gas leak kills couple in Abbottabad.

ABBOTTABAD -- A newlywed couple died from suffocation caused by leakage from a gas heater burning in their room in Banda Qazian area here on Tuesday night.

SHO Mirpur police station and Rescue 1122 officials reached the spot soon after receiving information about the incident and shifted the bodies to the Ayub Medical Complex for autopsy.

The police identified the deceased as Obaid Ali, 26...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT