Gas filled room killed one, three fell unconscious.

 
FREE EXCERPT

RAWALPINDI -- A man was killed while three were found unconscious when the room was filled with (coal) gas in the jurisdiction of Defence Housing Authority here on Sunday. Rescue 1122 rushed to the scene soon after the incident. According to rescue official a man identified as Munawar was found dead and three others namely Azhar 38, Muhammad Aslam 34, and Muhammad Ajmal 20 were found unconscious who were shifted to the Benazir Bhutto Hospital BBH.

Meanwhile, Punjab Emergency Rescue 1122, has appealed to the public use gas appliances carefully to avoid unpleasant accidents. An official of the Rescue 1122 said...

To continue reading

REQUEST YOUR TRIAL