Four members of family suffocate in Abbottabad.

ABBOTTABAD -- Four members of a family, including two minor girls, died of suffocation due to gas leak in their room in Chamhad Baghdara area here on Thursday night.

Police said the family had lighted a gas heater in their room, but forgot to turn it off before sleeping. The leaking gas from the heater filled the room which resulted in suffocation of a man and his wife and their two...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT