Electrocution claims one life in Mastung.

QUETTA -- A man died due to electrocution in Khada Kocha area of Mastung distraction on Wednesday.

According to Levies sources, the victim identified as Allah Din resident of Tehsil Lehri area of Sibi was repairing electricity wire when he touched an open wire of electric and suffered electric shocks which caused his death on the spot.

The body was shifted to...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT