Electrician dies of electric shock.

Faisalabad -- An electrician died due to electric shock while working in Satyana Road T and T Colony area of Faisalabad .

According to sources, 25-year-old Mujtaba was doing repairs in T and T Colony when suddenly his hand touched with a bar electric wire, leaving him dead on the spot.

Rescue 1122 reached the spot and...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT