Child dies after falling into bucket of hot water.

 
FREE EXCERPT

LAHORE -- A two-year-old girl died after falling into a bucket of boiling water at a house in Shahdara Town, rescue workers said on Tuesday. Hiram Fatima was playing at the house when she suddenly fell into a bucket of boiling water. The baby girl received serious burns and was rushed to hospital where she expired later. Separately, a 35-year-old man died in a road accident a busy road in Iqbal Town. The body, not identified...

To continue reading

REQUEST YOUR TRIAL