BNP parted ways with incumbent govt. of PTI.

 
FREE EXCERPT

Islamabad -- Balochistan National Party (BNP) Chief Akhtar Mengal on Wednesday has parted ways with the incumbent government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).

While addressing the National Assembly (NA) session, Mengal made this announcement and said that his party has waited for two years but no one has bothered to pay attention to their demands despite fully supporting the government in last budget.

He said that PTI had signed two agreements at the time of government formation after the 2018 General Elections and later during the presidential elections, but not a single point of the accord was implemented. We will stay in the Parliament and will keep on raising the issues, he added.

Mengal added that the PTI had signed two agreements with the party at the time of government formation after the 2018 elections and later during the presidential elections, but not a single point of the accord was implemented. "If our demands were illegal and unconstitutional then we are ready to face even death. But then all those who have put their signatures on these accords should also face the same," he said.

Mengal presented two separate lists of missing persons before the Assembly. One of the lists contained the names of 18 people who have been recovered so far while the other contained the names of nearly 500 people who had gone missing after signing the agreements with the PTI, he said.

He said the decision to come out of the ruling coalition was made after many...

To continue reading

REQUEST YOUR TRIAL