2 children suffer burn injuries after electric shock from high-voltage line.

HYDERABAD -- Two children suffered severe burns injuries after receiving an electric shock from a high-voltage 132 KV transmission line in the vicinity of Ali Abad near Hala Naka area of Hyderabad.

According to details, two children Akbar Mashori and Aini Mashori were playing on the roof of their house when they accidentally came into contact with the high-tension wires of HESCO's 132KV high-power transmission line, as a result, they received severe burns and were rushed to the burns ward of civil hospital in critical condition where they received medical treatment.

Upon receiving information about the incident, HESCO authorities arrived at the scene to assess the situation. HESCO's...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT