14 years child died, 07 injured in gas explosion.

RAWALPINDI -- A 14 year child was died while 07 others of the family got injured when gas cylinder exploded in a house located in People's Colony area here Sunday.

According to the rescue spokesperson, there was a gas leak from the cylinder in the house, as soon as the fire was lit to light a cigarette, the gas cylinder exploded, causing portion of house to fall to the ground.

As soon as the incident was reported, the rescue teams started rescue operations and shifted the injured namely Fouzia 38, Zubair 19, Faisal Gulzar 19, Malaika 24, Muskan Imran 14, Maroosh 05, Imran 35 to the hospital. Later, a...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT