May 18, 2023
- Formation of 24-member contempt committee proposed: Six-month jail on 'contempt of parliament'.
- SC adjourns NAB amendment case indefinitely.
- Punjab govt gives PTI 24-hour deadline to hand over 'terrorists' hiding in Zaman Park.
- IHC extends order against Imran Khan's arrest till May 31.
- Mahmood Maulvi quits PTI, resigns from NA seat.
- Those involved in attacks on military installations to be tried under Army Act: govt.
- May 9 rioters to be tried under army laws: NSC vows 'zero tolerance' against violence.
- Pakistan to apprise int'l community about India's evil designs of G-20: Kaira.
- Naqvi orders joint investigation team to handle May 9 cases.