The Financial Daily
- Knowledge Bylanes
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Plus Media Solutions
- Knowledge Bylanes (22414)
- Moonis Elahi granted interim bail till July 4.
- Things will get better within six months, claims Fazl.
- Powerful quake jolts parts of Islamabad, Punjab and KP cities.
- Govt to take more 'tough' decisions if need be: PM.
- Give current govt a year to deliver, Bilawal urges nation.
- Balochistan govt unveils Rs 612.8 bn deficit budget.
- ECP reserves decision on PTI's 'foreign funding' case.
- 'Terrorists planning to assassinate Imran Khan have sought assistance from Afghan assassin', CTD warns.
- Govt decides to continue targeted subsidy on five essentials items.
- CM Hamza orders to launch 'Attractive Murree' project.
- Govt to defeat 'external elements' creating unrest in merged areas: PM.
- PML-N to blame for all economic woes.
- Russia-Ukraine war will have adverse economic impact on South Asia.
- Punjab abolishes local govt's licensing fee for professionals.
- Torrential rains cause massive destruction in Kachho arid zone.
- Pakistan, Bahrain military chiefs agree to enhance bilateral cooperation.
- Two children die as dengue outbreak persists in Sindh.
- UNHCR donates five fully equipped ambulances to Balochistan Government.
- Overseas Pakistanis knock door of ombudsman for transportation of bodies.
- Asif Ali Zardari files plea for acquittal in three NAB references.