December 19, 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Govt contemplates extension in military courts tenure.
- PC board refuses to delay privatisation of three firms.
- India set to impose president's rule in occupied Kashmir.
- Accountability court likely to reserve verdict in remaining corruption references.
- Importers call unfair duty on used cellphones.
- Conflict of interest: Auditors term OGRA chairperson's hiring illegal.
- SC orders CAA, Sindh Rangers to remove blockades.
- 'Plea bargain': Senior bureaucrat refutes rumours.
- Information minister says economy is biggest challenge.