Plus Patent News
- Plus Media Solutions Private Limited
- Publication date:
- US Patent granted to ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH (Delaware) on December 30 titled as 'Electrosurgical generator for the treatment of a biological tissue, method for regulating an output voltage of an electrosurgical generator, and corresponding use of the electrosurgical generator'
- US Patent granted to Kardium Inc. (California) on December 30 titled as 'Apparatus and method for intra-cardiac mapping and ablation'
- Nanoco Technologies, Ltd applies for US Patent titled as 'H2S Reactive Anneal to Reduce Carbon in Nanoparticle-Derived Thin Films'
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES (Illinois) has applies for US Patent titled as 'METHODS FOR MODULATING CELL-MEDIATED IMMUNITY USING HUMAN MILK OLIGOSACCHARIDES'
- ADVANCED CANCER THERAPEUTICS, LLC (Kentucky) has applies for US Patent titled as 'PFKFB3 INHIBITOR AND METHODS OF USE AS AN ANTI-CANCER THERAPEUTIC'
- ADVINUS THERAPEUTICS LIMITED (Indiana) has applies for US Patent titled as 'Substituted Hetero-Bicyclic Compounds, Compositions and Medicinal Applications Thereof'
- Allergan, Inc (California) has applies for US Patent titled as 'CROSSLINKED HYALURONIC ACID-COLLAGEN GELS FOR IMPROVING TISSUE GRAFT VIABILITY AND SOFT TISSUE AUGMENTATION'
- BK Giulini Chemie Gmbh (Delaware) has applies for US Patent titled as 'COSMETIC ADDITIVES CONTAINING ALKALI PHOSPHATES'
- BOARD OF REGENTS, THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS SYSTEM (Texas) has applies for US Patent titled as 'ENGINEERED PRIMATE L-METHIONINASE FOR THERAPEUTIC PURPOSES'
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office grants trade mark 'ADAM & EVE' to Creemore Springs Brewery Limited
- Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand grants trade mark 'FIRET' to Firet Italia SRL
- UK Intellectual Property Office grants trade mark 'LSS/LSS' to Compass Group, UK and Ireland Limited
- INDIAN PATENT OFFICE PUBLISHED PATENT OF TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH TITLED AS 'NOVEL PLASMODIUM PROTEIN AS MALARIAL VACCINE AND DRUG TARGET'
- UK Intellectual Property Office grants trade mark 'Nature''s Home The RSPB Magazine' to The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
- US Patent granted to Boston Scientific SciMed, Inc. (MN) on Februaty 17 titled as 'Medical implant including a magnesium-based tie layer'
- US Patent granted to Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik GmbH & Co. KG (Delaware) on April 22 titled as 'Method for controlling an ultrasonic machining process'
- WIPO PUBLISHES PATENT OF OUTERWALL INC TITLED AS 'OPTICAL COIN DISCRIMINATION SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR USE WITH CONSUMER-OPERATED KIOSKS AND THE LIKE'
- WIPO PUBLISHES PATENT OF SUMITOMO SEIKA CHEMICALS CO., LTD TITLED AS 'CONDENSATION-CURABLE SILICONE RESIN COMPOSITION, CURED PRODUCT OF CONDENSATION-CURABLE SILICONE RESIN, AND OPTICAL SEMICONDUCTOR ELEMENT SEALING BODY'
- Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property granted patent to AMBIENTALIA S.R.L on June 11 titled as 'WASTE TREATMENT SYSTEM'
- UK Intellectual Property Office grants trade mark 'TW Talk&Work/TW Talk&Work' to Talk&Work Ltd