Plus Patent News
- Plus Media Solutions Private Limited
- Publication date:
- US Patent granted to ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH (Delaware) on December 30 titled as 'Electrosurgical generator for the treatment of a biological tissue, method for regulating an output voltage of an electrosurgical generator, and corresponding use of the electrosurgical generator'
- US Patent granted to Kardium Inc. (California) on December 30 titled as 'Apparatus and method for intra-cardiac mapping and ablation'
- Nanoco Technologies, Ltd applies for US Patent titled as 'H2S Reactive Anneal to Reduce Carbon in Nanoparticle-Derived Thin Films'
- WIPO PUBLISHES PATENT OF PLANSEE SE TITLED AS 'CHROMIUM METAL POWDER'
- WIPO PUBLISHES PATENT OF VENSYS ELEKTROTECHNIK GMBH TITLED AS 'COOLING DEVICE FOR A CURRENT CONVERTER MODULE'
- WIPO PUBLISHES PATENT OF BENDIX COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SYSTEMS LLC TITLED AS 'DRIVER BRAKING DEMAND INDICATOR APPARATUS FOR A HEAVY VEHICLE'
- WIPO PUBLISHES PATENT OF U-ME HOLDINGS LLC TITLED AS 'MAKING A USER''S DATA, SETTINGS, AND LICENSED CONTENT AVAILABLE IN THE CLOUD'
- WIPO PUBLISHES PATENT OF SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD TITLED AS 'USER DEVICE AND METHOD FOR CREATING HANDWRITING CONTENT'
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office grants trade mark 'MAKING THE ROADS A SAFER PLACE FOR EVERYONE!' to Access 2 Communications, Inc
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office grants trade mark 'ESSENZA' to MARKER VÃLKL (INTERNATIONAL) GMBH
- UK Intellectual Property Office grants trade mark 'Smooth Radio YOUR RELAXING MUSIC MIX' to This is Global Limited
- USPTO grants trade mark 'PARA GRAPHICS' to HARRER, Franz DBA Harrer License & Marketing (INDIVIDUAL) (GERMANY)
- UK Intellectual Property Office grants trade mark 'ECTO CARE' to John Rich
- USPTO Published Patent application of REFRACTARIA, S.A. titled as 'REFRACTORY PROTECTIVE MATERIAL FOR CLINKER FURNACES, WHICH PREVENTS THERMOCHEMICAL ATTACK WITHOUT THE FORMATION OF ENCRUSTATION OR RINGS'
- UK PATENT OFFICE PUBLISHED PATENT OF CANON KABUSHIKI KAISHA, TITLED AS 'Methods and network devices for communicating data packets'
- US Patent granted to Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd (KR) on August 20 titled as 'Method and apparatus for encoding and decoding image by using large transformation unit'
- Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property granted patent to ES FiberVisions Co., Ltd on September 17 titled as 'THERMAL BONDING CONJUGATE FIBER AND NONWOVEN FABRIC USING THE SAME'
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office granted patent to UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND, BALTIMORE on October 14 titled as 'A NON-SELECTIVE CATION CHANNEL IN NEURAL CELLS AND METHODS FOR TREATING BRAIN SWELLING'
- European Patent Office granted patent to KRAUS ANDREAS WALTERâ[ES] titled as 'Process for dehydrating moringa oleifera'
- US Patent granted to Panasonic Intellectual Property Corporation of America (California) on December 30 titled as 'Radio transmission apparatus, and radio transmission method'