Nbr. 57-5, October 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Amendments / Notifications New Labour Laws - Sindh Govt. Cancelled/withdrawn Notification of Social Security Upper Wage Limit of Rs.22,400.
- Commentary on Labour Laws Issues - Encashment of Casual and Sick Leaves on Monthly Basis: Weakness in New Hr Policy
- Commentary on Labour Laws Issues - Legal Way to Curb Or Prohibit Workers' Bad Habits on Factory Floor
- Controversy Over Eobi and Social Security Contributions: Law and Practice of Minimum Wage and Upper Wage Limit
- Eobi Says Collecting Less, Paying More to Pensioners
- Industrial Relations, Labour-management News - National and International - Sindh Cabinet Approved Seven Draft Bills Including Sindh Occupational Safety and Health Bill, 2017
- Japanese News Reporter Died After Logging 159 Hours of Overtime in A Month
- Labour Law Cases - Review of Recent Courts' Judgments - Can Any Part/component of An Organization Be Classify As 'establishment' Under Eobi Act?
- More Than 40 Million People Trapped in Slavery, With Majority Women: New Global Figure
- Supreme Court Case Threatens to Set Back Workers' Rights By 80 Years
- Trump Labor Dept Wants Salary to Count in Overtime Eligibility