Vol. 13 Nbr. 7, July 2020
- EDITOR'S Note.
- Address by H.E Mr. Shavkat Mirziyoyev, President of Uzbekistan at Samarkand Forum on Human Rights 'Youth 2020: Global Solidarity, Sustainable Development and Human Rights'.
- KEY FOREIGN POLICY PRIORITIES OF A RENEWED UZ Alisher Kadyrov, Head of Department, Institute for Strategic and Interregional Studies under BEKISTAN.
- The Treasured land of Thinkers and Scholars.
- POWER OF TOURISM DIPLOMACY.
- THE FUTURE OF EUROPE DEPENDS ON ITS NEIGHBORHOOD - UFM'S NASSER KAMEL SAYS.
- FROM THE VICTORY DAY TO CORONA DISARRAYS 75 years of Europe's Collective Security and Human Rights System Legacy of antifascism for the common pan-European future.
- A DETERMINED PATH TO THE SDGS IN 2030 DESPITE THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
- Protein Energy Malnutrition.
- Role of Lifestyle Medicine during and after Covid-19.
- Easy to Build a Child but Not Easy to Repair an Adult.
- Webinar Series: How Terrorism has Evolved During the COVID-19- Organized by: Institute of Peace and Diplomatic Studies.
- Webinar Series: 'Russia's Presidency of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)'- Organized by: Institute of Peace and Diplomatic Studies and Russian International Affairs Council, Moscow Russia.