Vol. 16 Nbr. 86, March 2023
- 109th annual fair of Sain Sada Ram Sahib celebrated in JNA.
- 5 Shaikh community homes gutted in Salehpat fire.
- AJK PM directs authorities to use all available resources to serve masses during Ramazan.
- Alvi's letter a PTI's press release, carries 'anti-govt views': PM Shehbaz.
- Asad Mehmood urges promotion of Tunneling industry in Pakistan.
- Asad Umar says 'coming week will be turning point in Pakistan's history'.
- Balochistan govt to distribute food package to deserving people, says Zia Lango.
- Bilawal condoles with State Minister Mahesh Kumar Malani.
- Bilawal departs for Dubai after Zardari undergoes surgery.
- Civil society delegation meets MQM leadership, calls for election framework.
- Commissioner Ghanwar Ali Laghari visits polling stations in Wagan.
- Contempt plea filed against PM Shehbaz, others for violation of SC order.
- Court approves Punjab police's request for Hassaan Niazi's transitory remand.
- DMC East inaugurates complaint centre in Numaish.
- Elderly, differently-abled, women should also get free flour bags: PM.
- Elections will be held after Aug 2023a2: Rana Tanveer.
- Female doctor found dead in hostel of Lady Willingdon Hospital.
- Flour shortage becomes acute in NWM.
- Gharo Police arrest three notorious criminals.
- Govt making all-out efforts to put economy on path of sustainable growth: Dar.
- IGP orders foolproof security for cheap bazaars, holy places.
- Imran does not want elections, rather he wants selection again: Marriyum.
- Imran Khan among 17 PTI leaders summoned by CTD.
- JI chief writes to CJP, demands suo motu over Karachi LG elections.
- KE set to take action against power stealers, defaulters.
- Kotri woman demands protection from her ex-husband.
- Maryam says PTI's politics only revolves around top appointments.
- Ministry issues new guidelines for private security guards.
- MQM-P informs Centre, PBS regarding reservations over census.
- NIH confirms one death from Coronavirus in Sindh.
- No way except implementation of Constitution: Fawad on curbing ongoing political crisis.
- Not necessary that Karachi's population will be 30m after census: PBS chief statistician.
- Oil marketing firms demand OGRA to compensate losses.
- Our fight is against looters of country's wealth, says Rashid.
- PIA's female grooming manager suspended after allegations of harassment.
- Plant protection department's 18 aircrafts grounded.
- PM links political, economic challenges to failed policies of PTI's govt.
- Police claim arresting Lyari gang war commander.
- President Alvi confers Tamgha-e-Imtiaz on IDC CEO Dr Rizwan Uppal.
- PTI chief meets GB CM to discuss country's politics.
- PTI's Minar-e-Pakistan rally caused Rs8m loss to Greater Iqbal Park.
- Rana Sanaullah says 'will give tit-for-tat response to Imran Khan's enmity'.
- Saad says Imran will never be given power again.
- Sehwan residents being compelled to drink Manchhar Lake's contaminated water.
- SSP Syed Saleem Shah committed to purging Tando Allahyar Police of black sheep.
- SSP Umerkot Aijaz Ahmed Shaikh reviews security at polling stations.
- Three street criminals overpowered in Karachi.
- Two dacoits gunned down in Faisalabad encounter.