Vol. 16 Nbr. 85, March 2023
- AC Adeel Ahmed Sohu ensures implementation of Ramzan Ordinance in Matiari.
- AC Pithoro sets up complaint cell for Ramzan.
- AC Rehan Detho inaugurates Bachat Bazaar in Jhuddo.
- AC Syed Ghazanfar Ali Shah fines profiteers in Khadro.
- ATC dismisses interim bails of Fawad, Hammad and Farrukh.
- Chambar's Dars community demands justice in property dispute.
- Conned Khanpur Mahar youth stuck in Saudi Arabia appeals for help.
- Court extends physical remand of Muhammad Khan Bhatti.
- Dadu's civil society demands relief in Ramzan.
- DC Shahryar Gul Memon inaugurates Rescue 1122 ambulance service in Qazi Ahmed.
- DC Tharparkar Lal Dino Mangi vows to crackdown against profiteering.
- DHO Sanghar Dr Faiz Muhammad Marri visits SIMS.
- Drug addict found dead in KN Shah.
- Elephant's ailing issue: Administrator along with minister visit Karachi Zoo.
- Emergency can be imposed in the country: Manzoor Hussain Wassan.
- Family members of serving Pak Army soldier rendered homeless demand justice.
- Fed govt bans GB CM, Governor from carrying security to other provinces.
- FIA offloads Austria-bound Passenger over fake documents.
- Five labourers injured as factory roof crashes down.
- Food Dept sets up pickets to control smuggling of wheat.
- Four dead, 17 injured in rain-related incidents: PDMA.
- Gas supply suspended in several Karachi localities in Ramazan.
- Goth Singhar Foundation observes World Forests Day.
- IMF's concerns 'valid' over fuel subsidy: Miftah Ismail.
- Imran believes PTI will win elections whether he is in jail or not.
- Imran Khan secures bail from Lahore ATC in three cases.
- Imran Khan's focal person Hassaan Niazi gets bail from Quetta court.
- Imran should tell nation about his four years of misrule, says Marriyum Aurangzeb.
- Jacobabad residents term Bachat Bazaar fruitless for them.
- Laborer severely injured at Tharparkar Sugar Mills.
- Larkana Police recover gutka, moonshine in raids.
- Man killed in Shikarpur home invasion.
- Man kills seven family members over property dispute.
- Maryam Nawaz aims to unmask Imran Khan's 'handlers' next week.
- NH&MP personnel help missing boy reunite with his family.
- Pakistan approaches Saudi Arabia, UAE to meet IMF conditions.
- Pakistan coach opens up after team's loss to Afghanistan.
- Pakistan origin Fouzia Younis becomes first Muslim woman to head UK diplomatic mission.
- PM calls for collective efforts to save planet Earth.
- PM directs officials to ensure free flour for needy persons.
- PM Shehbaz can face contempt of court over election delay, says Sheikh Rashid.
- PM Shehbaz contacts Nawaz Sharif after Alvi stressed for 'timely polls'.
- PM visits free flour distribution centers, reviews process.
- Police arrest suspects involved in murder of cleric Abdul Qayyum Sufi.
- Police raid Farrukh Habib's in-laws' residence in Lahore.
- Poor sanitary conditions irk NWM residents.
- Power tariff is likely to raised by Rs 4.76 per unit.
- PTI challenges ECP's show cause notice in prohibited funding in IHC.
- PTI moves global forums for support against 'political victimisation'.
- PTI moves SC against ECP's decision delaying Punjab elections.
- Punjab cabinet approves provision of free 20kg flour bag to each poor family.
- Ramiz Raja slams Pakistan's 'lacklustre performance' against Afghanistan.
- Raped boy's family being pressured by Radhan Police.
- Residents of Sehwan's UC Bajara demand protection.
- Sakrand newlyweds demand protection.
- Sam Billings defends decision of prioritizing PSL over national duty.
- SBP withdraws all cash margin requirements on imports.
- SDPI, WWF-Pakistan sign MoU to strengthen eco-biodiversity protection in CPEC development.
- Senate Chairman urges citizens to participate in 'Earth Hour' for a sustainable future.
- Shehzad Elahi clarifies he was not asked to quit as AGP.
- SHO Dodapur injured in a shootout.
- Sindh governor warns of action against hoarders, profiteers.
- Sindh LG polls: Re-polling in 15 districts to take place today.
- Skyrocketing prices of daily use commodities irk Daharki residents.
- Talhar woman attempts suicide.
- TBK residents decry runaway inflation.
- US based philanthropist Dr Abhiman Parmar vows to continue serving the people of Tharparkar.
- Woman loses life in pursuit of flour bag.
- Youth killed, another injured in Ghotki's Kosh-Shar clash.
- Youth' Alliance decries illegal cutting of mountains of Kohistan.