Vol. 16 Nbr. 80, March 2023
- 'Dirty politics': Shaheen comes out in defence of Shahid Afridi.
- 1 killed, 2 injured in Larkana hit and run.
- 198 PTI workers arrested in Islamabad for attacking police, vandalism.
- Ahsan says PTI trying to destabilise state.
- AKF hosts reception in honor of Shahdadkot's philanthropists.
- Babar is not a born captain: Sikander Bakht.
- Balochistan CM deplores 'media campaign' against Army.
- Candidates to file nomination papers for Sindh LG by polls today.
- Challenges faced by QAU require immediate attention: Minister.
- Consensus across political parties pivotal for leading country out of current challenges: NA Speaker.
- Court extends suspension of Imran's arrest warrants in judge threatening case.
- Daharki's Malik community protests against youth's arrest.
- Disrespecting the court brings chaos in the country, says CJP.
- DSP Sakrand Azhar Hussain Samo reviews security arrangements for Ramzan.
- Elahi sees PTI's Minar-e-Pakistan power show 'a referendum against govt'.
- Electioneering being denied ahead of April 30 polls in Punjab: Imran.
- Elections could save country from civil war: Sheikh Rashid.
- Ex-CJ Nisar 'verbally abuses' Maryam in new purported audio leak.
- Finance Minister reiterates resolve to overcome economic challenges.
- Former Councilor Rana Abdul Sattar Rajput's brother passes away in JNA.
- Four more kidnapped in Kandhkot.
- Govt taking steps to facilitate investors, industrialists: PM.
- Govt to charge the rich Rs100 more for fuel to finance subsidy for the poor: Petroleum Minister.
- Halani Press Club to host reception for poet Sharif Soomro.
- How does Imran Khan get instant relief from courts, ask PDM leaders.
- I am with Pathaan: Mahira Khan wants an honest person to lead Pakistan.
- ILMA University and Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) inked MoU to provide Scholarships & Joint Research programs.
- Imran Khan urges top judge to probe into 'assassination plots' against him.
- Imran Khan's nephew Hassaan Niazi arrested for 'misbehaving with police'.
- Imran talks about peace after terrorists resided in Zaman Park: Maryam Nawaz.
- Imran's appearance at judicial complex costs govt Rs. 2.5 crores.
- Indus Highway's restoration underway after devastating floods.
- Karachi woman stabbed to death in house.
- Kotri's civil society protests against open sale of drugs.
- KP elections delay: PTI seeks contempt proceedings against governor.
- KP governor proposes elections across country on same day.
- LUMHS observes World Oral Health Day.
- Manzoor Wassan selects Nadir Ali Solangi for Chairmanship of Town Committee Kumb.
- Modern education along with training needed: Administrator.
- NAB summons Bushra Bibi in Toshakhana case, serves notice.
- Nazafreen, Sarmad Ali elected President, Secy General of APNS.
- NICVD hospital an appropriate counter blow to opponents, says Bilawal.
- Nisab-i-Zakat for bank accounts fixed at Rs103,159.
- Nishat Welfare Organization holds a free medical camp in Badin.
- NTDC's major project to add eco-friendly, affordable electricity to national grid: Khurram.
- NWM's civil society protests for construction of a bridge.
- Pakpattan's ex PML-N MNA, Kasur's Nasira Meo join PTI.
- PHC grants protective bail to Ali Ameen Gandapur.
- PM picks apart PTI's 'disgusting' smear drive against army chief.
- PNS Nasr reaches Turkey with vital relief supplies.
- Police given 'free hand' to establish writ of state: Mohsin Naqvi.
- Portuguese Ambassador calls on Sindh governor.
- PPP is the only genuine party of the masses: MPA Dr Sohrab Khan Sarki.
- PPP to approach SHC against delay in mayor elections.
- Prolonged load shedding and low gas pressure irk Matiari residents.
- Prolonged load shedding irks Gharo residents.
- Protest held against private laboratory of Karachi.
- Provincial Ombudsman's Office holds a seminar on female education in Sindh.
- PTI did not run any campaign against army chief: Fawad Chaudhry.
- PTI leader among six dead in Haripur rocket attack.
- Qureshi furious at Dar's rhetoric on nukes in Senate, seeks PM's statement on issue.
- Robbers ransack a medical and general store in Matli.
- SABS University announces admission policy 2023-24.
- Sardar Ahmed Shah Lakiari Memorial Library inaugurated in Shikarpur.
- SBBU celebrates Baloch Culture Day in Shaheed Benazirabad.
- Six families looted in Dokri home invasions.
- Superior College Shahdadpur holds a prize distribution ceremony.
- Talhar woman demands justice, protection.
- Talks on to buy two new ships, PNSC chief tells Tessori.
- Tando Adam newlyweds demand protection.
- Technical reasons, not nuclear programme behind IMF delay: Ishaq Dar.
- Toshakhana case: Court summons Imran on March 30.
- Two killed in fatal highway accident near Thatta.
- Umerkot Police beef up security ahead of Ramzan-ul-Mubarak.
- US Centcom chief confident of Pakistan's nuclear security procedures.
- Will not kowtow to 'violence' at any cost, vows Imran Khan.