Vol. 16 Nbr. 76, March 2023
- 'It was not police vs police-like situation,' Punjab IG says after GB top cop removed.
- 'Ready to talk to everyone' for sake of country, democracy: Imran.
- 'Safe, foolproof and free': PMO dismisses nuclear rumours.
- AC Kashmore Raza Ali Soomro chairs meeting of Price Control Committee.
- Agha Cricket Club wins Tando Ghulam Ali tournament.
- Aleem Dar steps down from ICC Elite Panel of Umpires.
- Award ceremony for Afghan Short Documentary Contest held at HEC office.
- Can provide in writing I never broke the law, claims Imran.
- CTD kills two terrorists of banned outfit in Peshawar.
- Dar slams 'uncustomary' IMF attitude, snubs demand for abandoning long-range missiles.
- ECP changes Lahore DRO before elections.
- Education Dept's lower staff employees demand more benefits.
- Farewell hosted in honor of CMO Dr Muhammad Qasim Khoso.
- FIA arrests Afghan passenger travelling on forged passport.
- FM Bilawal proposes to establish OIC body for finance, trade equality.
- Haji Pir Bux Junejo administers oath to Sanghar Press Club's new office-bearers.
- Haleem Adil Sheikh gets interim bail in protest case.
- Imparting quality education of int'l standard to youth Govt's top priority: PM.
- Imran Khan should learn bravery from Adi Faryal Talpur: Kazi Ashhad Abbasi and Ghuam Mustafa Khanzada.
- Imran Khan's arrest warrants in judge threatening case suspended.
- Imran skipped court hearings because of '100pc confirmed information' of assassination bid: Fawad.
- Imran uttering blatant lies as govt not behind arrest warrants: Marriyum Aurangzeb.
- Jacobabad's civil society, JUI-F rally against growing lawlessness.
- JCSC chairman Gen Sahir calls on PM Shehbaz.
- JIMS observes World Anti-TB Day.
- JSQM protests against attack on Sanan Khan Qureshi's home.
- Justice demanded for RT Correspondent Rafique Junejo's father.
- Karachi citizens protest against power, gas outages.
- Khairpur's Soomro community rallies in favor of Nawab Wassan.
- Laborer's home gutted in Talhar fire.
- Lack of facilities at Taluka Hospital TBK irks masses.
- LHC prohibits PTI from holding rally on Sunday at Minar-e-Pakistan.
- LHC rejects Fawad's request to become party in Nawaz Sharif case.
- Mother of Khatti community notables passes away in TGA.
- MQM-P to hold power show on March 18.
- NCOC issues guidelines to curb reemerging COVID threat.
- Newly elected office-bearers of Sakrand Press Club take oath.
- Pakistan should focus on 800-billion-dollar market in African: seminar told.
- Pakistan's development linked to uplift of Balochistan, says PM Shehbaz.
- Pir Syed Rashid Muhammad Shah Rashdi condoles sad demise of Late Pir Hamid Shah Rashdi.
- PM expresses grief over loss of precious lives due to flood caused by torrential rains in Turkiye.
- PM Shehbaz Sharif admits govt's 'tough decisions' leading to inflation.
- President for capacity building, career counselling of persons with disabilities.
- PTI booked in three vandalism- inciting violence cases.
- PTI leader Yasmin Rashid locks herself in her car to evade 'arrest'.
- Raisani sees Toshkhana a minor case, opposes Imran's arrest.
- SABS, IVS and Aror University to collaborate for promotion of art, design and heritage.
- Sarhad's civil society protests for abducted mother and daughter.
- SBP-held reserves tick up by $18m.
- SC dismisses petition requesting Alvi's removal.
- SC orders NAB to submit record of recovered money.
- Security forces foiled 'terrorist activity' with recovery of arms in Chaman: ISPR.
- Sheikh Rashid slams govt for sleeping on the job amid economic slump.
- Shibli, Fawad bar Imran's lawyer from arguing in Toshakhana case.
- SHRC holds awareness seminar on Hindu Marriage Amendment Act 2018.
- SSP Irfan Ali Samo dismisses 22 cops from service.
- SUP's long march reaches Gharo.
- Tando Bago Police arrest and later release two women pickpockets.
- TBK Police arrest three drug dealers.
- Toshakhana case: Islamabad court rejects Imran Khan's plea seeking suspension of arrest warrant.
- Transporters jack up fares after hike in petroleum prices.
- Two children martyred during South Waziristan operation against terrorists: ISPR.
- World Anti-TB Day observed at RHC Chambar.