Vol. 16 Nbr. 74, March 2023
- 'Army will not be available for election duty,' Defence Ministry tells ECP.
- 'Excited to lead young team' says Shadab on his captaincy appointment.
- 112th birth anniversary of Shaheed Sooriah Badshah celebrated.
- 2 end their lives in Larkana.
- After Miftah Ismail, PM's son Suleman Shehbaz taunts Khaqan Abbasi.
- Altaf to appeal against 'unfair' UK court ruling in APS10mn properties case.
- Ashfaq Tola for unity, political stability to pull economy out of crises.
- Attack on funeral prayers at Dargah Khan Shah condemned.
- Bahrain National Guard commander calls on PM.
- Book fair held in KN Shah.
- Civil Judge finds 13 closed schools in Shahdadpur Taluka.
- CMC leads in SMBBMU's Sports Week.
- COAS vows to fight for sustainable peace in Pakistan.
- DC Dr MB Raja Dharejo chairs meeting of DDMA Umerkot.
- DC Larkana Rabia Siyal inaugurates Science, Arts & Crafts Exhibition.
- DHO Sanghar Faiz Muhammad Marri visits government hospital in Nauabad.
- Dilapidated condition of Govt Boys Primary School posing a threat to students, teachers.
- ECP extends deadline for submitting nomination papers for 14 Rawalpindi constituencies.
- ECP suspends RO of Karachi's UC Sultanabad.
- Fawad adds ECP to 'favorite list' in latest U-turn.
- FFC holds an awareness seminar for Sanghar's growers.
- FIA arrests human trafficker involved in Italy boat tragedy.
- FIA ordered to produce Farah Gogi after court declares her proclaimed offender.
- Free flour and subsidised petrol for poor: PM Shehbaz okays Ramadan relief package.
- Gifts belong to recipients, not the state, says Abbasi.
- Governor Ghulam Ali announces May 28 as date for KP polls.
- Imposing section 144 is provincial govt's prerogative, says CEC Raja.
- Imran asks supporters to 'carry on struggle' even if killed or arrested.
- Jhelum police arrest five, including two women, in murder case.
- Jhudo sisters protest for their inheritance.
- Journalist Abdul Razzaq Solangi's son deprived of his motorcycle.
- KGM traders deprived of cash and their mobile phones.
- Khanpur Mahar residents protest against sugar mills' pollution.
- Lal Shahbaz Cricket Club wins TBK tournament.
- LHC seeks govt's plan for processions, rallies.
- Livestock traders protest against Dars Police.
- Lower-ranking security officials set example by depositing gifts in Toshakhana.
- Maryam flays Imran for 'hiding under bed' to evade arrest.
- Mukhtiarkar Fida Hussain Khokhar fines profiteers in Hingorja.
- NDMA convenes national level simulation exercises on floods, rain emergencies.
- Neuropsychiatry hospital to deal with different kinds of disorders, including Autistic, Schizophrenic, depression, and rehabilitation services: Murad.
- New policy introduced after Toshakhana records expose top politicians.
- NPP's Dr Muhammad Ibrahim Jatoi demands security for people of Shikarpur.
- Pakistan spends only 2.1pc of GDP on infrastructure: SBP governor.
- PM Shehbaz sees 'more burden' on masses as Pakistan scrambles to secure IMF deal.
- PM, Chairman Senate discuss overall political situation.
- PML-N targeting judiciary for personal gains: Saqib Nisar.
- Police, protesters clash during anti-encroachment drive in Karachi's Gulistan-i-Jauhar.
- PPP contacts political parties for APC on digital census.
- PPP-SB's Mir Wazir Ali Khoso decries shoddy development works in Kambar-Shahdadkot.
- President Alvi calls timely elections imperative for country's stability.
- Primary school teachers demand their withheld salaries.
- PSL 8: Najam Sethi asks CM Punjab to ensure fans' safety during final.
- PTI challenges by-polls in K-P on vacated seats.
- PTI has plans for post-Imran arrest party lead, says Shibli Faraz.
- PTI protests against Arsalan Taj Ghuman's arrest.
- Rehman, Gul, Yousuf named Pakistan coaches for Afghanistan T20Is.
- Ruet-e-Hilal Committee to meet for Ramadan moon sighting on March 22.
- Science fair held by students of Sujawal's primary schools.
- Sharif family treats Toshakhana as personal property, says Elahi.
- Sheikh Rashid warns of 'civil war' if anything happens to Imran.
- Sindh CS, Federal Ombudsman chair top meeting on jail reforms.
- Sita Sarjanhar Forum demands restoration of train service.
- SSP Dr Abdul Khaliq Pirzado vows to provide foolproof security to Dadu's businesses.
- Step Foundation distributes relief items amongst flood affectees.
- Sultan Ali Khowaja, PSP, assumed charge as IG NHMP.
- Talent Hunt Program held at Govt Girls' Degree College Nawabshah.
- US working to address Pakistan's economic issues: Donald Blome.