Vol. 37 No. 35, May 2023
- Artificial Intelligence System installed at Multan-Sukkur Motorway.
- Billion-tree project lynchpin Malik Amin Aslam, Dr Amjad leave PTI.
- Bishop condemns attack in Swat.
- Easah Suliman goes green for Pakistan football's upcoming assignments.
- FIA summons Moonis Elahi on May 22.
- Hamdullah rails against President Alvi.
- Hi-Tea recipes levelled up with 'Dalda Ka Dastarkhwan'.
- Jinnah House attack: Dr Yasmin Rashid's physical remand deferred due to illness.
- JUI-F parliamentary delegation embarks on five-day visit to China.
- One soldier martyred, terrorist killed in Bajaur.
- PM Shehbaz removes finance secretary ahead of federal budget.
- PTI's Ali Zafar finds it legal to try attackers on military installations under army law.
- Track and trace system bringing down sale of illicit cigarettes.
- Use of artificial intelligence will bring positive change in Railways: Arshad Salam Khattak.
- WISE calls for gender equality in access to digital services of Local Govt.