Vol. 36 Nbr. 354, March 2023
- 100 volunteers deployed to control traffic in district East.
- 16-year-old elephant, Noor Jehan's health deteriorating at the Karachi Zoo.
- 1st March judgement was signed by all five judges Justice Munib.
- A Diplomatic Decision.
- Adviser to CM vows to resolve athletes' issues.
- AirSial announces flight operations for Saudi Arabia.
- Anti-corruption Punjab summons Buzdar over graft charges.
- Army to assist in farming project, clarifies Punjab govt.
- Bank Alfalah introduces Instant Credit Card through Alfa App.
- CDA fails to resolve Margalla Avenue project's issues.
- CM orders provision of angiography facility at Sialkot hospital.
- Colony versus republic.
- Defying Stereotypes.
- Distt admin ensures selling of edible items on official price.
- Dry, partly cloudy weather forecast for Sindh.
- ECC defers increase in medicines prices.
- ECP gives Imran, other PTI leaders last chance to appear.
- Effective mechanism devised to stabilise prices of essential commodities, says CM Mohsin.
- Engro Foundation recognises NDF, ConnectHear with IATC Impact Awards.
- Farrukh Habib's interim bail rejected in vandalism case.
- Fatima Jinnah XI win Girls Basketball exhibition match.
- Fed govt tables bill moderating CJP's powers in national assembly.
- Fire in Lahore shoe factory injures 7 workers.
- First consignment of Pakistani spices, dates reaches Israeli Market.
- Flour crisis.
- Governor wants more powers for administrators to control prices.
- Govt putting in full efforts to change Pakistan's fate PM.
- Govt taking every possible step to facilitate investors PM.
- Haj expenses likely to decrease by Rs40,000.
- Heavy rains expected in most parts of the country.
- Holding election in time essential for democracy, observes apex court.
- ICT police arrest 38 PTI activists for violating section 144.
- IHC bars police from arresting Ali Amin Gandapur.
- IHC grants interim bail to Imran in 7 cases.
- Immense space for investors in diverse sectors of Pakistan PM.
- Imran's facilitators will face consequences, warns Maryam.
- Islamabad Bar bans entry of police in katchehry.
- LHC directs Imran Khan to approach police for security.
- LHC rejects Sh Rashid's petition challenging Punjab caretaker CM's appointment.
- Low wages and rising inflation.
- Mansoor Awan appointed new AGP.
- Mansoor Usman assumes charge as AGP.
- Meetings of Irsa's advisory and technical committees this week.
- Met office forecasts dry weather.
- Met office predicts more rains for next 4 days.
- MNAs from KP-merged Fata districts call on PM Shehbaz Sharif.
- Pakistan decides against attending US democracy summit.
- Pakistan Railways receives 70 new coaches from China to enhance freight operations.
- Pakistan reports 50 coronavirus cases in 24 hours.
- Pakistan's growing technology and banking sector offers many opportunities for MGN.
- Pakistan, China high level visits to pick up this year.
- Pakistan, from concept to reality.
- Parliamentarians from tribal area stage a walkout of NA over delay in releasing PSDP funds.
- Payment Scam.
- PDMA asks people to take precautionary steps against strong winds, hailstorms.
- PFA warning notices to 290 food points.
- PFMA again increases flour price by Rs10 per kg.
- PM calls for collective efforts to ensure rule of law.
- PM expresses grief over death of Umrah pilgrims in bus accident in Saudi Arabia.
- PM Shehbaz calls for legislation to clip powers of chief justice of Pakistan.
- Police action against hardened criminals underway: CCPO.
- Police arrest seven suspects involved in various crimes.
- Political restraint and tolerance.
- PPP, PTI each take one seat of chairman, VC of HMC UCs.
- President calls for expansion of Pak-Tajikistan trade, economic ties.
- President dismayed over CDA's discrimination against washerwoman.
- President phones families of D.I.Khan attack martyrs.
- PTI joins Parliament by ending boycott.
- PTI leader Hassaan Naizi handed over to Karachi police.
- Quran's willful desecration in Denmark manifests growing hatred FO.
- Rashid warns of chaos if court orders not implemented.
- Scholarship applications sought from minority students.
- Shareholders of Soneri Bank approve 2022 results.
- Sheikh Rasheed warns of chaos if court orders not implemented.
- Sindh imposes Rs2.23 million fine on profiteers, hoarders.
- Split emerges in Supreme Court.
- Subsidising Wheat.
- Tareen group back with idea of forming new political party.
- Tessori visits food street, interacts with citizens.
- The China/Saudi Arabia/Iran Agreement.
- Time for some soul searching.
- Ufone 4G launches WhatsApp service for hassle-free customer experience.
- UVAS, GCU Lahore sign MoU for enhancing academic & research cooperation.
- Wassan criticises PTI's policies for creating chaos.