Vol. 36 Nbr. 353, March 2023
- 'Bachat Expo' to be held from March 28 to April 02: Governor.
- 11 killed, 945 injured in 875 accidents in Punjab during last 24 hours.
- ATC rejects physical remand plea against Hassan Niazi.
- Aurat March is not misunderstood.
- Caretaker Punjab CM reviews arrangements regarding supply of free flour.
- Commissioner reviews process of distribution of free flour at flour supply centres.
- Court to resume hearing in PTI chief's petition seeking record of all cases against him.
- CTP licensing offices remain open on Sunday.
- Dar asks friendly states to help close deal with IMF.
- ECP contempt case against Imran, Fawad, Asad Umar to be heard tomorrow.
- Either Imran or his political opponents will survive Rana Sanaullah.
- Experts call for civil nuclear technology to overcome power crises.
- Fatima wins Shaheed Tennis event title.
- FIFA signs renewed Memorandum of Understanding with ECA.
- Fine imposed on 23 traders for overcharging.
- Former army chief Gen Bajwa sought extension for another term but denied, claims Siddiqui.
- Govt providing relief to low-income people PM.
- Govt's initiative of provision of free flour to benefit 100 million people during Ramazan PM.
- Ground realities: PART-II.
- Gymnast Faisal Fayyaz receives honorary Doctorate Award in Sports Sciences.
- Haleem urges lawyers to come forward for supremacy of Constitution.
- Hassaan Niazi booked over sedition charges in Karachi.
- Hearing on details of cases against Imran adjourned till March 28.
- IGP orders foolproof security for cheap bazaars, holy places.
- IHC to hear a petition seeking provincial status, legislative assembly for ICT today.
- IMF Trust Deficit.
- Importance of Zakat.
- Imran appeals CJ IHC to take notice on abduction of 3 children.
- Imran doesn't have any plans to revive economy Kaira.
- Imran Khan can't dictate terms PPP.
- Imran Khan en route Islamabad again from Lahore for court appearance.
- Imran Khan secures protective bail in seven cases.
- Imran's nephew Hassaan Niazi shifted from Quetta to Lahore.
- Inflationary Crisis.
- Islamabad police finalise strategy to arrest PTI workers.
- Joint parliament session to be held at 3 pm today.
- Justices Mansoor, Mandokhail stand up for full court empowerment.
- K-Electric tightens noose around power thieves, defaulters.
- Kaira sees possibility of simultaneous elections if census, delimitation completed.
- Lady doctor found dead in Lady Willingdon Hospital's hostel.
- Lahore court grants Hassaan Niazi's two-day transit remand for Karachi.
- Lahore Rally.
- LHC formulates larger bench for details about cases against Imran.
- LHC hears petition against ban on Imran Khan's live speeches.
- Mansoor Awan appointed as new AGP.
- Marriyum terms Minar-e-Pakistan rally a flop show.
- Maryam outshines critics saying two judges verdict was triumph of her narrative.
- Maryam urges govt to file treason case against Imran.
- Maryam urges PML-N leaders to expose Imran's facilitators.
- Met Office forecasts more rains in parts of country from tomorrow.
- MQM-P leaders lament HESCO for power outages in Ramazan.
- NA offers Fateha for former MNA, others.
- NA Speaker adjourns joint parliamentary session until April 10.
- Nawabshah airport shutdown for two months.
- New rain system enters Balochistan, heavy rains expected in multiple districts.
- Only solution to political crisis is implementation on Constitution, says Fawad.
- Over 40,000 new teachers being trained to improve education standard: Minister.
- Pakistan condemns incidents of Holy Quran's desecration in Al-Aqsa Mosque, Holland.
- Pakistan pavilion in Brussels festival attracts visitors.
- Pakistan reports 133 coronavirus cases in 24 hours.
- Pemra bans live or recorded coverage of rallies, gatherings in Islamabad.
- PM directs to provide free flour to elderly, sick persons on priority basis.
- PM Shehbaz's Sharp Rebuke to President Alvi.
- PMD forecasts dry weather in most parts of the country.
- Police arrest two outlaws in separate encounters.
- Police Khidmat Markaz issued 48,774 general police verification certificates.
- Police officer kills neighbour over rubbish issue in Karachi.
- Police release details of arrests made during Imran's court appearance.
- PPP leader Wasan predicts 'emergency' imposition in country.
- PPP leads Sindh's LG by-polls in some constituencies.
- PSL winners announced.
- PTI chief meets GB CM to discuss country's politics.
- PTI chief will not be given captaincy again Saad.
- PTI ready for talks but govt has malafide intention SM Qureshi.
- PTI stops ticket distribution until election date announcement in Punjab.
- Punjab CM Naqvi reunites missing boy with parents after 8 years.
- QAU emerges among top-ranked universities in QS Subject Ranking 2023.
- Rashid's petition against Mohsin Naqvi's appointment dismissed.
- Realignment in West Asia.
- Saeed Ghani slams JI chief for demanding mayorship.
- Saudi Arabia gifts 100-ton dates to Pakistan.
- SC larger bench set to hear PTI plea for Punjab, KP polls.
- Self-respect of transgender community to be ensured: CCPO.
- Sheikh Rasheed reiterates demand for elections within 90 days.
- SMEP technical advisor visits PU IQTM.
- Terrorism in Pakistan.
- Tourists advised to follow precautionary measures amid rain spell.
- Two minor sisters drown in Muridke dyke.
- USC hikes food items' rates despite Rs5b Ramazan package.
- Wahab orders crackdown on profiteers, hoarders.
- Wish both remain but Rana Sanaullah won't survive, replies Imran.