Vol. 36 Nbr. 351, March 2023
- A wakeup call for PML-N.
- Action will be taken against profiteers under new ordinance in Ramazan: CS.
- Administrator lauds KMDC as 'quality institution'.
- Afghanistan secure historic win over Pakistan.
- AGP Shehzad Ata Elahi resigns.
- ANF recovers over 283kg drugs in 10 operations.
- Asad Qaisar also writes to int'l organizations against human rights violations.
- ATC grants interim bail to Imran Khan in three cases.
- Atta Chakki Owners Association expresses concern over hoarding of wheat by private investors.
- Body found.
- CTD arrests five alleged terrorists.
- CWDP approves 6 development projects worth Rs21.28 billion.
- Dacoits shoot at, injure citizens over resistance during dacoity bid.
- Differences grow among PML-N KP ranks.
- District admin sets up 'Ramazan Bachat Bazaar' in Kandhkot.
- Doctor fined Rs250,000 for providing faulty health services.
- Don't become Imran's puppet, Rana responds to Alvi.
- Dr Mukhtar lauds HEC sports teams for winning medals in National C'ships.
- Dry weather forecast for Sindh.
- Elahi sees PML-N accepting defeat by 'postponing' Punjab Assembly elections.
- Expected Shortfall.
- Facilities at Jinnah Hospital to be improved: CM.
- Family injured in house fire sparked by gas leakage.
- FBR seizes non-duty paid cigarettes.
- Fed govt bans GB CM, Governor from carrying security to other provinces.
- Fire erupts in State Life building warehouse in Karachi.
- Five labourers injured as factory roof crashes down.
- FO recalls Pak ambassador to KSA Rathore to Islamabad.
- Fuel subsidy scheme needs to be agreed before loan deal IMF official.
- Governor Punjab for collective efforts for TB free Pakistan.
- Haleon Pakistan and Smile Train partner to provide comprehensive care to children born with clefts.
- Heavy rain lashes city, turns weather cold.
- HESCO CEO directs officers to meet the recovery targets.
- I am being treated like 'criminal', Imran tells court.
- ICT police so far arrested 369 PTI leaders, workers involved in judicial complex violence.
- Iftar hosted for students, public at Governor House.
- IGP directs for filling vacant posts in Punjab Police 'as soon as possible.
- IIOJK a flashpoint.
- Imran Khan set to appear before ATC in Lahore.
- Imran Khan urges judges to take notice of constitutional violations.
- Imran should tell nation about his four years of misrule, says Marriyum Aurangzeb.
- Imran's false narrative damaged country's interest Shazia Marri.
- Isolated Afghanistan Dangerous for the world.
- KP governor urges ECP to hold elections on Oct 8.
- KSA-Iran Ties.
- Lahore is stacked with containers by people fearing rulers, says Fawad.
- LHC allows restaurants to operate from iftar to sehar in Ramazan.
- LHC Rawalpindi bench orders police to recover abducted Zubair Khan till March 31.
- Meezan Bank win Corporate Challenge Cup.
- Minister assures smooth delivery of free flour.
- Minister orders probe into G-14 sector BUP scam.
- No Pakistan Day Parade this year, says Aiwan-e-Sadr.
- No talks with PTI unless it stops smear campaign against army, says Ahsan Iqbal.
- OGRA consistently fails to settle forex losses adjustment OPMAP.
- Pak foreign exchange reserves increase to $4.598 billion.
- Pakistan approaches Saudi Arabia, UAE to meet IMF conditions.
- Pakistan Cables to partner with STEAM Pakistan.
- Pakistan reports 89 fresh Covid cases in 24 hours.
- Pakistan, China renew pledge for CPEC, its expansion.
- People urged to use vegetables in Ramazan: Health experts.
- PFF NC, football community discuss election process.
- PM distributes free wheat flour bags among needy in Lahore, Kasur.
- PM Shehbaz can face contempt of court over election delay Sheikh Rasheed.
- Police continue crackdowns against PTI workers.
- Police raid house of Farrukh Habib's in-laws for his arrest.
- Police submit list of cases against PTI leaders before IHC.
- President Alvi took 'unconstitutional actions' in collaboration with Imran Kh Asif.
- President Arif Alvi confers military awards on armed forces personnel.
- President warns PM of 'contempt of court' if polls not held 'as per given timeframe'.
- Preventing A Return.
- Prison overcrowding may lead to insanitary, violent conditions in Adiala Jail: Superintendent.
- PTI challenges ECP's show cause notice in prohibited funding in IHC.
- PTI moves Supreme Court against delay in Punjab elections.
- PTI must be put in dock for targeting Pak Army Siddiqui.
- PTI will win elections whether I'm in jail or not Imran Khan.
- Punjab govt issues threat alert ahead of PTI's Minar-i-Pakistan rally.
- Quetta court grants bail to Hassaan Niazi in incitement case.
- Qureshi slams Punjab government's tactics to fail PTI rally.
- Reckless driving of minibusses.
- Roadblocks setup in Lahore as PTI set for Minar-i-Pakistan power show.
- Sanaullah says 'traitor' using Minar-e-Pakistan to perpetuate lies.
- Saudi-Iran ties A new era.
- Senate penal finds irregularities in Gun, Country Club affairs.
- Sheikh Rasheed meets Imran Khan.
- Sindh Governor inspects prices of essential commodities at Empress Market.
- SJC initiates process on complaints filed against Justice Mazahar.
- Sport Adviser to CM Punjab inspects laying work of synthetic turf.
- Star cricketers set to feature in Salman Butt-led Ramzan Tournament.
- Taxation and implications.
- Tech Valley Pakistan leads the way, as a system integrator, in improving digital education in Pakistan.
- Traders fined for overcharging.
- Two alleged drug dealers arrested.
- Two children die in Mardan roof collapse.
- Two killed, six injured in road accident.
- UAE's favourite store Danube now in Imarat Builders Mall.
- Was not 'asked' to resign as AGP, clarifies Shehzad Atta Elahi.
- Woman loses life in pursuit of flour bag.
- Women's emerging cricketers camp in Multan from 25th.
- Work on BRT Yellow Line will start soon with WB's support: Sharjeel.
- Zohaib lifts silver medal for Pakistan in Dushanbe Open U-14.