Vol. 36 Nbr. 349, March 2023
- Court sends PTI's Hassaan Niazi on judicial remand.
- Earthquake of magnitude 4.4 jolts Punjab, panic grips residents.
- ECP asked to withdraw decision to put off elections.
- ECP creates constitutional crisis by delaying polls: Sheikh Rasheed.
- Hamza stresses need for reaffirming commitment to ensure prosperity.
- Intermittent rain continues in several districts of Balochistan.
- Islamabad court approves Hassaan Niazi's plea against physical remand.
- Karachi receives light to moderate rain.
- Man dies in stampede at Charsadda free flour distribution point.
- Marriyum backs ECP on postponing April 30 election.
- Miftah blames Dar for sabotaging IMF deal.
- Mobile phone imports decrease over 68% in eight months.
- Nadra introduces app for online verification of CNICs, documents.
- Over 26,000 applications received for official Hajj scheme in Pakistan.
- Pakistan Day military parade postponed due to bad weather conditions.
- Pakistan Day: PM sees economic instability, political chaos as major challenges.
- Pakistan Navy's second ship reaches Turkiye with 500 tons of aid for earthquake victims.
- Pakistan's portfolio forte for global charter of consensus-I.
- PFA seizes huge quantity of fake drinks in Multan.
- PM renews call for awakening spirit of service to nation.
- President confers civil awards on different personalities.
- Presidents, PM call for taking care of needy during Ramazan.
- PTI leader criticizes release of water at Minar-e-Pakistan.
- PTI to approach SC against ECP for postponing election in Punjab.
- Punjab Assembly elections delayed despite SC's ruling, laments Zaidi.
- Punjab govt distributes over 5 million bags of free flour to citizens.
- Resolution to mark 23 March as Pakistan Day presented in US House.
- Sanaullah accuses Imran of attacking Judicial Complex with armed groups.
- Sanjrani urges unity, collective efforts for prosperous nation on Pakistan Day.
- Sharjeel accuses Imran of resorting to 'wicked tactics'.
- Sheikh Rashid writes CJP for suo motu on ECP's election schedule postponement.
- Sindh Governor, CM visit Mazar-e-Quaid.