Vol. 36 Nbr. 345, March 2023
- 9th KC Indus Pharma National Tennis Championship concludes.
- Amir Mugam absolved of corruption charges as NAB closes inquiry.
- ANF arrests six drug peddlers.
- Aqeel, Shoaib declared joint winners in National Invitational Tennis.
- Begum Samina for women: friendly, harassment free work environment.
- BN Polo take on MP/ Newage in National Open Polo final.
- Businessmen backbone of Pakistani economy: President.
- Centre releases another Rs8.5 billion for digital census.
- CM directs to remove containers.
- CM Mohsin Naqvi hands over keys of 98 ambulances under Rural Health Ambulance Service to Minister.
- Commissioner appreciates district govt for holding successful anti: polio campaign.
- Country imports food items worth $6.7 billion in eight months.
- Court mayhem, Zaman Park conflict mark turmoil.
- Dacoit shot dead by security guard in Karachi.
- Dacoits step: up criminal activities after police operations in Sindh.
- DC chairs meeting to review digital house, population census progress.
- Death anniversary of legend actor Muhammad Ali to be observed on 19 March.
- Develop traffic jam systems.
- Elections in KP, Punjab will create anarchy, says Sanaullah.
- Electric Staff win 1st Valencia Cricket Tournament.
- Federal govt plans to summon NA session to discuss overall political situation.
- Feroze Khan's sister Dua taunts Aliza Sultan after her recent statements.
- FIA offloads two Saudi-bound passengers over fake documents.
- First Muslim women in space.
- Former PM Muhammad Khan Junejo's death anniversary observed.
- Get your cases closed by April 30 or be jailed, Sh Rasheed to PML-N, PPP leaders.
- Govt vows action against PTI workers over attack on police van in Lahore.
- IGP visits injured officers at Services Hospital.
- Imran Khan's Unyielding Call for New Elections: Stability or Chaos?
- Imran Khan, PTI workers booked under terrorism charges over Islamabad chaos.
- Imran using tactics to delay court proceedings in Toshakhana case: Tarar.
- Imran vows to take legal action against police over 'siege' of his house.
- Imran's role to be significant in country's political future, says Elahi.
- Islamabad Police register case against Imran, 12 PTI leaders on terrorism charges.
- ITC Open Tennis C'shipsemifinals, finals today.
- Kasuri emphasises need to end internal disunity.
- Laborer killed upon robbery resistance in Karachi.
- Legal, regulatory framework for seed must be improved: National Food CEO.
- Loss: making state entities borrowed Rs142.3bn in FY23.
- Lucky Cement builds new primary and secondary school.
- Magna Carta needed for Pakistan.
- Moot demands general election in all four provinces on basis of new census.
- Naqvi, Dar witness agreement signing for Hazrat Data Ganj Bakhsh shrine's extension project.
- No elections should be held in country unless powers transferred to elected representatives: MQM: P.
- Nova City Society a leader in welfare activities.
- Nuclear Restraint.
- Olive cultivation vital to fulfil edible oil needs.
- Pak: India Ties.
- Pakistan's Covid-19 positivity ratio stays above 2pc.
- Pakistan's Covid: 19 positivity ratio stays above 2pc.
- Pakistan's non: textile exports plunge 6pc to $7.4bn in 8MFY23.
- Pakistan, China discuss bilateral cooperation during third BPC talks: FO.
- Peshawar man kills wife, child over domestic dispute.
- PHA carries out plantation campaign across city.
- PIAF seeks serious measures as Pakistan exports continue to decline.
- PM links Imran's 'antics' with RSS ideology.
- Police, ICCI to work together to improve capital's security.
- Polio: Free.
- President Alvi calls on political leaders to steer Pakistan out of 'misery'.
- PTI again seeks permission to hold Minar-e-Pakistan power show on Wednesday.
- PTI leaders booked over chaos outside Islamabad's Judicial Complex.
- PTI to register cases against police officers over Zaman Park raid: Fawad Ch.
- PTI urges SC to take notice of govt's unlawful actions against Imran Khan.
- PTI's militant politics decried as police, rangers face violence.
- Punjab govt to establish drug addicts rehabilitation centres in major cities.
- Qalandars beat Sultans to defend PSL title.
- Red Bull paramotor athlete Horacio Llorens flies like a Supernova at PSL Closing Ceremony.
- Red Bull paramotor athlete Horacio Llorens flies like a supernova PSL closing ceremony.
- Saeed Ghani urges judiciary to treat Imran equally like common citizen.
- SBP receives $500mln from Chinese Bank.
- Security forces kill 3 terrorists in Balochistan operation.
- Security forces recover huge cache of arms in Chaman.
- Sense of chaos and uncertainty witnessed in country on Imran's court appearances.
- Shaheen shines as Qalandars crowned PSL 8 champions.
- Suspected outlaw killed in 'police encounter'.
- Team Allana appears lustrous in National Bridge Trials.
- Tensions Rise.
- Ufone 4G, ConnectHear join hands to enable easy accessibility for deaf community in Pakistan.
- WASA to suspend water supply to entire Hyderabad for 24 hours today.
- Youth in politics.
- Zaman Park operation executed on Maryam and Sana's orders, says Parvez Elahi.
- Ziaul Haq's son Ijazul Haq joins PTI.