Vol. 36 Nbr. 344, March 2023
- 2 cops receive multiple injuries in road accident.
- ABHI onboards Naveena Group to provide AbhiSalary to 5,000 employees.
- Administrator East inspects road carpeting.
- Afandy, Zaman on top in 1st CNS Int'l Sailing Regatta.
- Alibaba Group's Daraz facilitates donation of around $320,000 for flood relief efforts in Pakistan.
- Are we to be fooled?
- Authorities confirm this year's first polio case in KP.
- AVCC rescues youth abducted for ransom.
- Aviation Crisis.
- Awn virtually participates in meeting of heads of tourist administrations of SCO member states.
- BN, MP-Newage enter National Open Polo final.
- Cabinet approves Lawyers Protection Bill, winding down of SME Bank.
- Can't ensure peaceful KP polls, chief secy, IGP inform CEC.
- Citizen Club starts serving its purpose after several years with successful inaugural session of ILF.
- CJP hints at judicial probe in Arshad murder probe.
- CM Mohsin orders measures to combat dengue, corona.
- Commissioner directs strict implementation on Ehtram-e-Ramzan Ordinance.
- Commissioner monitors performance of anti polio staff.
- CTD arrests 11 terrorists.
- Customs Intelligence seizes smuggled toffees, chocolates.
- Efforts underway to enable rural development-driven economic growth.
- Executive, judiciary should work within their domains, says CM Murad.
- Facilitator of Police Lines bomber arrested CTD.
- Federal Ombudsman presents annual report to President.
- FIFA, AFC assure full support to PFF NC.
- Food & Nutrition Security.
- Give date, venue for talks, PTI asks govt.
- HABIBMETRO, IDEMIA and VISA commence Tokenization & Digital Card programme to reshape future of payments.
- ICP intensify action against smoke emitting vehicles.
- IGP orders two weekly sessions of change of investigation board.
- India wants access to Central Asia, says deputy high commissioner.
- Islamabad IGP says security measures aim at facilitating Imran Khan's court appearance.
- Japan awards MEXT research scholarships to Pakistani students.
- KMC rejects allegations of negligence in treating ailing elephant.
- Law minister urges all parties' role to end crisis.
- Man attempts suicide after poisoning wife, children over poverty.
- Massive operation launched against criminals in Ghotki.
- Mirza Baig steers Lahore Qalandars to second successive PSL final.
- Nadeem Qadri hails Chinese role in establishment of peace and stability in region.
- OGDCL emerge champions of 7th PARCO T20 Cup.
- Pakistan concerned over Islamophobia, communal violence in India.
- Pakistan, Australia discuss enhanced coop.
- Pakistani diplomat elected as OIC's ASG.
- PBC says ready to arrange APC to reconcile disputes, hold fair polls.
- Philanthropists appealed to donate charities to help downtrodden communities.
- PML-N constitutes boards for award of party tickets in Punjab, KP.
- Politicians should make their own decisions Kundi.
- Power supply suspended due to towers collapse during rainfall: HESCO.
- Provision of inexpensive, speedy justice top priority: DIG Sukkur.
- PTI should be treated as a terrorist organisation, says Maryam Nawaz.
- SAPM Jawad, UAE envoy call for promoting trade ties.
- SHC orders Revenue deptt to make Service Centres functional.
- Sigh of relief for Imran as Lahore, Islamabad high courts step in.
- Signposts to new Cold War.
- STEP to conduct self-assessment test tomorrow.
- Team Allana to face Team Ghazi in finals of Pakistan National Bridge Trials.
- The Land of Opulence.
- UCP concludes international conference on climate change.
- Unbridled nepotism amidst austerity.
- Undermined democracy.
- Wahab stresses need for boosting investment in Karachi.
- WASA to launch drive to recover unpaid bills from banquets, marriage halls.
- Zohaib-Amir win silver medals in 2nd leg of ATF Cup U-14 doubles.