Vol. 36 Nbr. 336, March 2023
- 4.5 magnitude earthquake jolts Swat, adjacent areas.
- Additional GST.
- AIOU has become first priority for women living in remote areas: VC.
- At UN, Bilawal calls for global unity to fight against growing Islamophobia.
- BHC suspends Imran Khan's arrest warrant for two weeks.
- Bilal, Mahatir in Servis Tyres Junior National Tennis finals.
- Bird-hit incident forces plane to make emergency landing at Karachi airport.
- Bizarre politics.
- Cardiac patients to be provided free and quick treatment in nine government hospitals.
- Careem to launch female-driven motorbike service for women.
- Carrefour partners with Pink Ribbon to raise breast cancer awareness.
- CCP holds seminar to discuss SMEs' crucial role in economy.
- Chairman CDA forms committee to allot kiosks.
- Chaudhry Sarwar reaches Lahore to make comeback in politics.
- China's Two Sessions 2023.
- Cleanliness campaign will continue till March 19, says Minister.
- CM orders to functionalise safety app 'meri awaz'.
- Commissioner for anti-polio immunisation during Qalandar Urs celebrations.
- Commissioner Rawalpindi inaugurates VICS on Peshawar Road.
- Court grants anti-graft body 2-day physical remand of land revenue officers, former governor and ex-minister in land fraud case.
- CTD arrests 12 members of banned outfits in Punjab IBOs.
- DMC removes encroachments from Burns Road area.
- ECP asks finance, interior secys to ensure funds, security for Punjab polls.
- ECP demands Rs15 billion to conduct Punjab, KP elections.
- ECP seeks additional troops for Punjab, KP elections.
- ECP to reconvene meeting to discuss elections' security.
- Empowering Your Child for the Classroom - Tips from a School Teacher.
- EOC lauds female polio workers.
- Fakhar, Rashid help Qalandars crush United.
- Federal cabinet approves NAB amendment ordinance 2023.
- Federal Ombudsman vows to resolve lower strata's grievances on urgent basis.
- FIA apprehends Axact CEO Shoaib Sheikh on charges of corruption.
- FIA arrests Shoaib Shaikh for bribing judge of lower judiciary.
- FM Bilawal holds talks with UN General Assembly president.
- Former premier files contempt petition against ECP with LHC Rawalpindi Bench.
- Funeral prayer of PTI worker held.
- Funeral prayers of martyred cop offered.
- Gilani says PPP to contest elections on its own symbol.
- Govt seeks another electricity surcharge to recover Rs335b.
- Govt takes practical steps to bring women into mainstream:MPA Ghazala.
- Greater understanding of nuclear issues crucial, says expert.
- Handful of misguided elements cannot shake resolve of Armed Forces COAS.
- Hate speech Quetta court issues Imran's non-bailable arrest warrants.
- Hina Khar to visit Bahrain today.
- IHC adjourns Imran Khan's parental issue case till March 13.
- IHC issues notices to law ministry, others.
- Imran not ready to present himself for accountability, says Marriyum.
- Imran vows to move against Punjab administration over Lahore incident.
- In youth leadership event, Maryam critiques Imran.
- Increased suicide rates.
- India a constant threat to regional peace FO.
- Inflation and apathy.
- IRSA releases 85,600 cusecs water.
- Jamaat ul Ahrar accepts responsibility for killing of Balkh governor.
- Janshn-e-Baharan Rustam-e-Punjab Dangal today.
- Jashn-e-Baharan Women Basketball match on 14th.
- Karachi govt colleges to offer four-year BS programmes.
- Karachi LG Polls: SHC serves notice on JI petition.
- Kidney diseases affect millions of children across world: Dr Saboor Soomro.
- KP Election Date.
- Lahore court grants interim bail to Qureshi.
- Lavish dinner menu for KP's Ruet-e-Hilal committee meeting taken back after uproar.
- LHC dismisses contempt petition against Fawad Chaudhry.
- LHC hints at stopping PSL in Punjab if schedule not shared.
- LHC moved against closure of Sehat Card programme.
- LHC seeks reply from govt over kidnapping of ex-advisor to Pervaiz Elahi.
- LHWs, govt employees protest for salaries, against inflation.
- Mainly dry weather expected in most parts of country.
- Man booked for making fake call on 15.
- Maryam accuses Imran of economic meltdown.
- Menace of child labor.
- MP-Newage, Master Paints score wins in National Open Polo.
- NDMA despatches 65 containers of relief goods for Turkiye, Syria.
- NDMA dispatches more aid consignment to Turkiye, Syria.
- Next elections to be held in October Asif.
- NHA gets new Member Engineering Coordination.
- NSTP marks Int'l Women's Day by celebrating Mashaal's contributions.
- One more reference filed against Justice Naqvi.
- Pak foreign exchange reserves reach $4.301b.
- Pakistan accedes to Apostille Convention on foreign public documents.
- Pakistan Army decides to 'limit' National Day parade amid economic woes.
- Pakistan reports 73 coronavirus cases in 24 hours.
- Pakistan very close to signing IMF agreement, claims Ishaq Dar.
- Pakistan, Indonesia vow to enhance economic ties.
- PM directs to ensure uninterrupted supply of electricity during Sehr, Iftar.
- PM Shehbaz felicitates Chinese president on securing record third term.
- PM Shehbaz felicitates Xi Jinping on his election as President for third time by parliament.
- PM, MNA Khalid Magsi discuss political situation.
- POA holds Educational Seminar/ Workshop in Karachi.
- Police book lawyer for threatening female govt officer.
- PPP asks party candidates to submit nomination papers.
- President appoints Prof Niaz Ahmed as VC Quaid-e-Azam varsity.
- President for giant leap in digital technology to improve economy.
- President PML-N invites applications for Punjab, KP polls tickets.
- President, PM condole over demise of Editor Tahir Najmi.
- PTI to approach legal fraternity ahead of 'Save Judiciary' movement.
- Punjab takes lead in welcoming spring season in a befitting manner.
- Quetta police team reaches Lahore to arrest Imran Khan.
- Real estate trend a threat to Pakistan's economic growth.
- Rs85,406m tax collected in eight months: Kumar.