Vol. 36 Nbr. 331, March 2023
- 10 foreign players from seven countries named in squads for women's matches.
- 2nd death anniversary of Inspector Mian Imran Abbas observed.
- 32 percent more militant attacks witnessed in February.
- Ahmed in full command at 1st Rumanza Open Golf.
- All-round Qalandars qualify for PSL 8 playoffs.
- Annual flower show 'Evening with Flowers' at Sukkur IBA University draws big crowd.
- Asad, Hamid in 4th Tennis Lovers Junior National Tennis U-18 final.
- Avian Flu.
- Basic ATS courses conclude at police lines.
- Bilawal warns to leave ministries if centre does not fulfill promises.
- Blooms' taxonomy.
- BN Polo face FG Polo in Takmeel Square President Cup final.
- Borrow 'courage' from Nawaz Sharif, Khawaja tells Imran.
- CCP, PTA sign MoU for collaboration in areas of mutual interest.
- CCPO warns against celebrating Basant.
- Chinese Bank approves rollover of US $1.3 billion for Pakistan.
- Constitutional Rights.
- Cops involved in looting citizens at Karachi highway suspended.
- CTD arrests eight alleged terrorists.
- DC chairs meeting to review progress of ongoing digital population census.
- DC inaugurates spring tree plantation.
- DIG removes two SHOs for allegedly extorting bribes.
- Doctor's white coat beginning of serious, difficult journey to serve humanity.
- Dry weather predicted for Sindh.
- DUHS gets modern haematology system.
- Emir of Qatar vows to continue supporting Pakistan in its development agenda.
- Entire nation stands by Imran Khan Qureshi.
- Existence of Sugar Mills.
- Fazl sees Imran as inept for holding talks.
- Five killed in DI Khan truck-container collision.
- Flour price reaches up to Rs2,800-20-kg bag in Quetta.
- FM Bilawal to preside over conference on 'Women in Islam' on March 8.
- Following in Diogenes' footsteps.
- Four killed, 18 injured in road accident near Chilas.
- Free gift Library.
- Gang gets truck loaded with smuggled cigarettes released.
- Govt urged to expedite adoption of protective law and activate institutions.
- Hajj likely to cost over Rs1.2 million this year.
- Hazrat Shahbaz Qalandar's Urs to begin from March 13.
- Imran Khan summons meeting of PTI's senior leadership.
- Imran says 'ready to forgive' all but no 'compromise with thieves'.
- Imran uses women, workers as shield to avoid detention, says PDM spokesperson.
- Imran wants 'NRO' to save his skin, says Marriyum.
- Imran's political narrative based on lies, says Kh Asif.
- In a blow to PTI, govt appoints new NAB Chairman.
- India upset as G20 FMs meeting ends without joint declaration.
- Indonesian envoy encourages Pakistani students to avail scholarships.
- Islamabad police reach Lahore to 'arrest' Imran Khan.
- Islamabad police say no plan to arrest Imran Khan.
- Islamabad police to launch crackdown against Shibli Faraz for 'misinformation'.
- Jail reforms need of the day Zulfi Bukhari.
- Karachi LG polls: PTI, PPP secure one seat each in vote recount.
- LHC CJ house staff returns plea to PTI lawyer seeking Imran's protective bail.
- Major decisions to improve sanitation system.
- Media awareness stressed for countrywide first-ever Digital Population Census 2023.
- Minister for special security arrangements on Holi.
- Murtaza Wahab 'unhappy' over Miftah Ismail's statement.
- Mushaal urges world to take notice of gruesome HR violations in IIOJK.
- Pak doctor bags awards at APAO 2023 Congress.
- Pakistan becomes 'a banana republic', Imran Khan reacts to his arrest warrants.
- Pakistan, US to hold counter-terrorism dialogue in Islamabad.
- Parkha maintains lead in 6th PGF Ladies Golf.
- Pemra imposes ban on broadcasting Imran's speeches, statements.
- PIA unveils fares for Hajj-2023.
- PM for full cooperation to American investors.
- PM in Doha to participate in UN Conference on Least Developed Countries.
- PM reaches Doha on 2-day visit to attend UN conference Marriyum.
- Police arrest suspected motorbike snatcher, robber in injured condition.
- Police campaign against violation of traffic rules in full swing.
- Policy and strategy A wakeup call.
- Power Protests Continue.
- PPP seeks applications for Punjab polls.
- PTI gives hint to restart jail-filling drive if Imran arrested.
- PTI leaders accorded warm welcome on arrival in City.
- Public beats robber to death in Karachi.
- Punjab governor constitutes sub-committee.
- Punjab govt accords approval to wheat purchase policy for 2023-24.
- Punjab minister assures security to Women's March.
- PUOWA organises annual meeting.
- RPO suspends, transfers 8 police officials including mess incharge for providing substandard food to cops on PSL duty.
- SECP issues draft Shariah Governance Regulations.
- SHC annuls Sindh Public Service Commission examinations 2020.
- SHC rejects IGP's report on restoration of peace in Sindh.
- Staff college established to impart training about hospital and health management.
- The former minister also called on the party workers to reach Zaman Park.
- Trailer crushes three to death in Karachi.
- Two brothers, nephew killed in armed clash.
- Universities not producing intellectuals: SLF.
- Wapda, Army in men's finals of Combaxx-RK National Team Squash.
- Will not back digital census if reservations not removed CM Murad Ali Shah.
- Will Pakistan afford to set a new tradition of conducting polls on the same day.
- Young man's killing by land mafia triggers protest in Jarar Camp Morr.