Vol. 36 Nbr. 329, March 2023
- 12 people mauled by street dogs in Larkana region.
- 8,647 graduates get training in freelancing centers.
- Administrator takes notice of Golden Tabby Tiger's death in Karachi Zoo.
- Ahsan Iqbal blames SC decision for recent dollar surge.
- Army, Wapda, Punjab maintain dominance in Combaxx-RK National Team Squash.
- Attock police arrest 15 anti-social elements.
- Babar Awan fears another assassination attempt on Imran Khan.
- Bilawal assures lawyers of protecting Constitution.
- Capital Premier League 2023 rolls into action from 14th.
- CDWP approves 11 development projects worth Rs63.82 billion.
- CDWP approves development projects worth Rs63.82bln.
- Chairman BOI writes to PM over mobile phone factory crisis.
- Child injured as hospital cement bars fall.
- China's peace plan.
- CJCSC, COAS call on PM to discuss Armed Forces' professional matters.
- CS orders security for census teams.
- Dar lays blame for economic mess at Imran's door.
- Digital Census.
- ECP gives POs magisterial powers for by-elections.
- Education System and Digital Future.
- Elahi sees all stakeholders' role vital for holding elections.
- Fawad terms SC ruling 'constitutional win'.
- FIA nabs man for sexually harassing woman.
- Five envoys among six FO officers promoted to grade 22.
- Football fraternity seeks more time to secure their voting rights before PFF elections.
- Gas utilities seek massive hike in tariffs.
- Govt to block terrorists all resources Sana.
- High-powered Selection Board approves promotions of Officers.
- Ibraheem enters U-10 semis of Tennis Lovers National Junior Tennis.
- IED blast kills six TTP terrorists in Khost.
- IGP directs RPOs, DPOs to start crackdown across Punjab against kite flying.
- IHC directs ECP to hold LG polls in capital within 120 days.
- Imran Khan's arrest to add fuel to the fire, warns Sheikh Rashid.
- Imran vows to not give up at any cost.
- Imran, Maryam get into Twitter spat over rupee's fall.
- IPH to be upgraded.
- Jadhav, the terror face of India.
- Jashan e Baharan to start from 5th.
- JI alleges rigging in Akhtar Colony vote re-counting.
- Justice Isa says not right to use 'honourable' with SC, high courts.
- Keamari Deaths: Report points out dangerous chemicals presence.
- Khawaja sees Maryam's return proving fruitful for PML-N.
- LDA teams demolished 18 properties.
- LG Dept sets up birth registration countres in 15 more hospitals.
- LHC bars Punjab's interim CM from inaugurating development projects.
- LHC dismisses contempt petition against CEC.
- LHC quashes notification of PTI leaders' detention.
- LHC suspends caretaker government's notifications of cancellation of district status of Murree, Talagang.
- Local landlords attack, injure police officer in Shehzad Town.
- Mainly dry weather expected in most parts of country.
- Man held for renting out firearms to street criminals.
- Maryam sees Imran kowtowing to US.
- Maryam to address PML-N convention in Gujranwala today Marriyum.
- Medical equipment worth Rs 15 crore being sent to earthquake victims of Turkey and Syria.
- META partners with PTA, TDAP, content creators to help prevent e-commerce scams.
- Minhaj and Saad excel on day one in 1st Rumanza Open Golf.
- Missing girl found murdered.
- NA body urges govt to remove obstacles for Pak-Iran Gas Pipeline project.
- NADRA launches Ijazat Aap Ki service.
- Nepra links transfer of Rs128b to power consumers with legal opinion.
- No backdoor talks between Pakistan, India FO.
- Omani Royal Navy chief visits Pak Navy HQ.
- Omar Ayub authorised with power of PTI secretary general.
- One window facility to be launched at MRP office Attock.
- Pak envoy to US called to Islamabad for consultations.
- Pakistan appoints new envoy to Ukraine.
- PBA launches a national, blockchain based, eKYC platform for banking industry.
- Physical Therapy.
- Pindi Stadium to host three Women's League exhibition matches from 8th.
- PM takes notice of incident during construction of Bhara Kahu Bypass Flyover.
- PM, Asif Zardari, Fazl discuss political situation, Punjab's elections.
- Provincial Secretary chairs meeting with district monitoring committee.
- PTI MNAS move SHC for early hearing on resignations.
- Punjab Governor inaugurates spring tree plantation drive.
- Punjab local govt to introduce e-tendering, e-bidding systems.
- Quaid's portrait unveiled at Pak Chancery in Dhaka.
- Questions of infallibility.
- Record High Inflation.
- RPO visits Tahafuz Transgender Center.
- Rupee's freefall jitters market, but Dar holds the line.
- SAA-CIWCE, GIZ Pakistan initiate campaign to promote health, safety culture in textile industry.
- SBP raises interest rate to 20pc, highest in Asia.
- Semifinals of 2nd President Polo Cup today.
- Senate body expresses displeasure over sale of used injection syringes at PIMS.
- Senate panel directs FPSC to regularise services of Islamabad teachers.
- Shahida Raza sacrifices her life in Italy shipwreck to save son's health.
- Sharjeel terms Imran Khan responsible for rising inflation.
- SHC calls for setting up commercial courts in province.
- Sikandar stars in Qalandars win over Gladiators.
- Sindh Excise Dept collects taxes of over Rs47m during campaign.
- Sindh govt stops issuing yellow number plates for vehicles' registration.
- Sindh to establish 20 new colleges, rehabilitating 15,000 schools in flood-hit areas.
- Speedy bus overruns 10 vehicles in Karachi.
- Sports gals held at PIFD.
- Tessori vows to continue consultations with stakeholders for economic stability.
- Unbelievable things.
- Under-construction Bhara Kahu bypass faces 2nd mishap in a week.
- Unemployment in Makran.
- Unfair Treatment.
- US State Department avoids commenting on Pakistan's internal affairs.