Vol. 46 Nbr. 80, March 2023
- 'Awareness Walk' held to mark World TB Day.
- 'Epic poetry' book on Pashtun spouse of Mughal Emperor Babur launched.
- 10 shot killed including Tehisl Chairman.
- 100 ration bags, sewing machines distributed.
- 15 food outlets fined.
- 18,577 flour bags distributed in Muzaffargarh.
- 2.5 mln eye patients to be treated under 'Vision 2028' expansion plan.
- 25 booked for power pilfering.
- 26 devotees injured in road accident.
- 27 designated trucking points to provide free flour in Sialkot.
- 32 cops reshuffled.
- 5 more tested positive for coronavirus in RWP.
- 54,000 free flour bags distributed in Khanewal.
- 5th VC forum concluded with resolve to transform higher education.
- 850,000 people to get free flour bags under relief package: DC.
- 95 pc diseases preventable through oral hygiene: President.
- Additional traffic wardens to be deployed during Ramazan.
- Administrator for need of modern education along with training in Pakistan.
- AFP's talent hunt contests to commence on Tuesday.
- AIOU offers admissions in BS programs.
- AJK PM urges international community to play its role in resolving Kashmir dispute peacefully:.
- AJK President calls for more vibrant role of diaspora to highlight Kashmir dispute.
- AJK President, PM pay rich tributes to Syed Ali Ahmed Shah on 33rd death anniversary.
- All set for commissioning of new generator to boost Zimbabwe's power supplies.
- ANP congratulates Malgari Walkilan on winning district bar elections.
- Anti-Corruption dept issues notice to PTI leaders.
- Apex Committee's decisions start implementing in Balochistan.
- Arcelik establishes a global Research and Development Center at NUST.
- Arrangements finalizes for Pakistan Day celebrations.
- ATC grants interim bail to Mussarat Cheema, Jamshed Cheema till Apr 4.
- ATC sends 102 PTI workers to jail on judicial remand.
- Auqaf Minister visits Camp Jail, reviews arrangements.
- Australia HC organizes cricket training for blind women.
- Australia supports cricket training for blind women in Pakistan.
- Awareness walk held at LUMHS to mark 'World Oral Health Day'.
- Ban imposed on gatherings under section 144.
- Bank Alfalah commits Rs 49 million to building schools in flood-impacted areas.
- Bank of AJK launches 'Tourism Promotion Finance' through loan scheme.
- Canadian aid agency to establish first-ever food testing laboratory in GB: Zameer Haider.
- CCPO emphasizes importance of maintaining peace in Ramazan.
- CDA to fully assist NGOs in keeping Islamabad clean, green: Chairman.
- Challenges faced by QAU require immediate attention: Minister.
- Chaos at JC: Nine motorbikes given to policemen.
- Children Complex observes World Head Injury Awareness Day.
- City experiences drizzle, another wet spell likely from Wednesday.
- CJP Umar Ata Bandial visits newly constructed building of SC Quetta Registry.
- CJP visits SC Quetta Registry.
- Closure of off-taking canals of Sukkur Barrage from April 1.
- Cloudy weather with scattered to isolated rain predicted for most KP.
- CM visits free flour supply center.
- Commissioner directs for timely completion of work on Chhitra Bridge.
- Commissioner for establishing separate desks for people having non-chipped CNICs to get free flour bags.
- Commissioner visits free flour points, inspects arrangements.
- Commissioner visits Pirwadhai Bus Stand to review cleanliness arrangements.
- COMSTECH organizes training on Randomized Clinical Trials in Uganda.
- Consensus across political parties pivotal for leading country out of current challenges: NA Speaker.
- Court extends suspension of Imran's arrest warrants.
- Court issues written order in toshakhana case.
- CPO holds open court.
- CPWB takes victim girl into custody.
- Dar clarifies statement regarding delay in IMF programme.
- DC visits school to review admission campaign.
- Death sentence awarded in murder case.
- Death-Anniversary: Ex-AJK President Syed Ali Ahmed Shah to be remembered on Mar 21.
- Dera police arrested 9 outlaws: 4 kg hashish, weapons recovered.
- Digital News Ideathon gets overwhelming response.
- Distribution of free flour bags reviewed.
- District Price Control Committee fixed rates of essential commodities.
- Diversion tunnel A of Dasu Hydropower Project will be ready by mid April.
- Divvy Film Festival concludes.
- DMA assures to address encroachments and other issues of traders.
- Dr. Nasir suspends Medical Officer over negligence.
- Drug trafficker convicted.
- Dry weather forecast for Sindh.
- EAD organizes workshop on CAREC-FTA.
- Farmers Convention held to apprise farmers about cotton production.
- FGEHA directs residents of Sectors G-13, G-14 to remove encroachments.
- Five bids to smuggle 3795 flour bags foiled.
- Five-day flower exhibition starts at University of Agriculture.
- Food group exports increase 7.39 percent.
- Four shops sealed over encroachment.
- Four street criminals arrested; Rs 240,000 snatched cash recovered.
- Free screening medical camp.
- GA Gulzar demands probe into Chattisinghpora, all other IIOJK massacres by global body.
- Gandhara heritage exhibition continued to promote Pak-China tourism.
- Germany ready to start two projects for promotion of SMEs sector.
- Ghulam Gulzar demands probe into Chattisinghpora, all other IIOJK massacres by global body.
- Global Forum OECD assessment team visits FBR.
- Gold prices decrease by Rs.1000 to Rs. 207,300 per tola.
- Golden Jubilee celebration of Constitution of Pakistan held.
- Governor Balochistan to support agri-business development initiatives.
- Govt prioritizing steps to facilitate investors, industrialists: PM.
- Govt promoting renewable energy sources for sustainable economic development: Khurram Dastgir.
- Govt to distribute three flour sacks each among 168,000 families of district Khyber.
- Govt to ensure maximum facilities during Ramazan.
- Govt to provide better platform to promote sports skills among girls.
- Govt. spends Rs. 3,930.72 million on IT-related projects in eight moths.
- Hamza wins ITC OPEN Tennis Championships title.
- HCCI President appeals to CEO HESCO to prepare load management schedule.
- Health camps kick off at THQs, RHCs, PHCs of Bahawalpur.