Vol. 46 Nbr. 79, March 2023
- 'Guru culture' a lethal form of neo-slavery: Dr Qibla.
- 100 MW additional electricity project for Gwadar completes.
- 17 arrested involved in immoral activities.
- 17 beggars caught, shifted to Panahgah.
- 17 killed, 1,128 injured in Punjab road accidents.
- 18577 free flour bags distributed in Muzaffargarh.
- 2 booked for decanting LPG, selling petrol illegally.
- 2 women, child killed over domestic dispute.
- 22 distribution points set up to offer free flour in district: DC.
- 31 shopkeepers fined for profiteering.
- 3rd round of Pak-China bilateral political consultations held in Beijing.
- 47,787 Covid positive cases reported in Rawalpindi.
- 7 gamblers arrested during raid.
- A man claims three lives, two minors injured.
- Abbasnagar police recover 3kg hashish.
- Admin to distribute 1447,775 free flour bags among deserving people.
- AFD pledges $55 mln to support Pakistan's Polio Program.
- AHC-PCB host Girls' Cricket Cup.
- AJK President terms India's intransigence stumbling block in way of peaceful solution of Kashmir dispute.
- Around 2,037,065 sites inspected for tracing the dengue larvae.
- Around 900,000 children immunized against Polio.
- Australia HC hosts girls cricket Cup.
- Benazir Nashonuma Center inaugurated at DHQ Narowal.
- BISP reaches over 247,000 children and 231,000 PLW.
- BN Polo clinch National Open Polo trophy.
- Caretaker CM visits free flour distribution points.
- Carpet manufacturers demand speedy measures to boost exports.
- CDA plans new development schemes for rural, urban areas.
- CM reviews facilities at Children Home.
- Commissioner directs authorities to take strict action against cheating mafia.
- Commissioner inaugurates 'Jashn-e-Baharan Mela'.
- Commissioner inaugurates free flour distribution package.
- Commissioner urges parents to focus on moral training of children.
- Commissioner visits free flour points, reviews arrangements.
- Committee conduct interview for five public varsities of Balochistan.
- Consumers urge to manage traffic, causing congestion on Srinagar Highway.
- CTP licensing offices open on Sunday.
- Dacoits loot citizens.
- DC imposes section-144 in distt.
- DC introduces two water schemes.
- DC Kohat launches olive plantation, grafting drive.
- DC orders transparent disbursement of free flour.
- Death anniversary of famous film actor Muhammad Ali observed.
- Death anniversary of ZAB to be observed on 4 April: Nisar Khuhro.
- Dera police arrested 10 outlaws; hashish, weapons recovered.
- DG E&T directs authorities to take strict action against tout mafia.
- DIG directs SSPs to make proper arrangements on Pakistan Day.
- Ex-independent candidate of Tehsil Pishtakhara joins JUI-F.
- Experts, veteran journalists welcome Mahpara Safdar's objective autobiography 'Mera Zamana Meri Kahani'.
- FGEHA allocates 1,188 category-I plots in Park Road Housing Scheme for employees.
- First ever South Punjab literary festivals ends leaving fond memories for art lovers.
- Five held with kites.
- Five killed, 2 injured in different incidents.
- Former AJK President Syed Ali Ahmed Shah's 33rd death anniversary on March 21.
- Four held for possessing illegal arms.
- Four shops fined.
- Gandhara art exhibition to promote Pak-China shared heritage: Fareena Mazhar.
- Governor, Saudi delegation discuss better facilities for Hajj pilgrims.
- Govt flexing muscles to manage power supply in summer.
- Health system to be strengthened through deployment of surveillance officers: CS Balochistan.
- ICCI urge for reducing interest rate to revive economic activities.
- IGP inquires after injured cops at Services Hospital.
- Illegal chopping of trees detected in Loralai.
- Improvement of primary health facilities top priority: Dr Jamal Nasir.
- Imran 'ruined' economy: Murtaza Abbassi.
- Imran not a politician, but 'terrorist'; Zaman Park 'bunker of terrorists', laboratory for petrol bombs: Marriyum.
- Imran orchestrated Zaman Park's standoff to get people's sympathies ahead of Punjab election: Experts.
- Imran's conspiracy against country to be foiled: interior minister.
- IRSA releases 82,300 cusecs water.
- Judge Sheikh Rashid Majeed posted as Chairperson, Appellate Tribunal AJK Inland Revenue.
- Khuda Bux Lutuf Ali Laghari elected as HDBA President.
- KP Food Authority raided substandard quality milk shop.
- KP govt starts mapping of mineral deposits, plans study of lithium metal in Chitral.
- KP TEAVTA inaugurates polytechnic institute at Lower Chitral.
- KP Youth Directorate honor int'l footballer Maria with award.
- Living nations always mark culture to enlighten new generations: Addl CS.
- Low income people to be provided Rs 50 per liter subsidy under petroleum package: PM.
- LSMI production goes up by 1.48%.
- Manzoor Wasan to distribute Lazer Levellers among farmers.
- Marriyum launches 'Planet Champs' app to save mother earth.
- Mian Rashid Ali Shah formally joins PPP.
- Minister inaugurates design, feasibility work of Brawal to Maindan tunnel.
- Mobile puncture shops gain popularity among citizens.
- Motorcycle lifter gang busted, three held.
- Names of PPP candidates yet not finalised for polls: Rana Farooq.
- Naveed Abbasi elected President of Rawalpindi District Cricket Association.
- Nawabshah Tigers defeats Nawabshah Heroes in DC T-20 tournament.
- Needing a holistic social security mechanism for factory workers.
- No truth in rumours regarding split in PML-N ranks, says Zafar Iqbal Jhagra.
- Nutrition experts at NUMS seminar call for National Nutrition Policy to raise awareness among masses about significance of nutrition.
- Pak- Kyrgyzstan can play role in regional economic integration: Younis.
- Pakistan Monument major attraction for tourists.
- Pakistan, China agree to expand political, security, economic cooperation.
- Paramedics Association hosts farewell to retired colleagues.
- Parliamentary elections start in Kazakhstan.
- PBF says trade diplomacy with US economic think-tanks under way.
- People terming Swat valley tourists paradise.
- PM lauds Chairman PCB, CMs, admin, teams for making PSL-8 a huge success.
- PMNH to train kids on filming nature.
- PO arrested during crackdown.