Vol. 46 Nbr. 77, March 2023
- '7th Population and Household Census' reviewed in Dera division.
- 'Future of Islamic Banking is very bright': SVP FCCI.
- 'Jatha politics' a dangerous trend, says Kh Saad.
- 'No escape for Imran Khan': Rana Sanaullah.
- 'Tahaffuz' centre starts work in Attock.
- 10 killed as fire engulfed in Lower Kohistan house.
- 11 arrested, weapons recovered.
- 11 terrorists busted in KP.
- 12 killed, 1,315 injured in 1,220 accidents in Punjab.
- 17 plots sealed over illegal commercial use.
- 185,000 Capital's families to get free wheat flour by March 18.
- 27 'beggars' caught, shifted to Panahgah.
- 3100 police officials deputed on security of census teams: CPO.
- 32 kite sellers arrested.
- 4-day Jashn-e-Chitral kicks off.
- 55 suspects arrested during search operation.
- 58 power pilferers nabbed in two days in South Punjab.
- 671 candidates file nomination papers for 21 seats in district Faisalabad for PA elections.
- 80,000 metric ton wheat procurement target set for Sargodha.
- 84th meeting of Advance Studies, Research Board of IUB held.
- Abductee recovered, three arrested.
- ACE launches inquiry against ex dist chairman taskforce for food, others.
- ADC chairs meeting to implement Ehtram-e-Ramadan ordinance.
- Administrator East inspects road carpeting.
- Agricultural sector indispensable for economic growth: Tasneem Qureshi.
- Ahsan Iqbal inaugurates Jashan-e-Baharan festival.
- AJK to be air-linked with rest of the world soon.
- All federating units to fully participate for national development, progress; Sadiq Sanjrani.
- Amnesty International expresses concern over HR violations in IIOJK.
- ANF recovers 13 kg drugs, 350 heroin-filled capsules; arrests eight.
- Arrangements finalised for distribution of free wheat flour bags.
- ATC seeks arguments on plea of PTI's leaders.
- Australian study links poor sleep to brain health.
- Babar fastest to reach 9,000 runs in T20 cricket.
- Balochistan govt taking steps to provide relief in Ramazan: Uqaili.
- BBISE introduced ADS to improve examination system on modern lines: Ijaz.
- Bilawal briefs OIC Contact Group on situation in IIOJK.
- Bilawal condemns Zhob incident.
- Body recovered.
- Cabinet meeting decides to reopen BRT corruption case: Khattak.
- Carnival brings joy, creativity to hundreds of disadvantaged children.
- China launches new Earth observation satellite.
- City Police foil narcotics smuggling attempt.
- Climate finance system reset required to tackle 21st Century Climate Change crisis: Sherry.
- CM grieves over death of ten people in Kohistan.
- CM orders measures to combat dengue, corona.
- CM visits Kot Lakhpat jail to inspect arrangements.
- Colin Munro fined for HBL PSL Code of Conduct breach.
- Collective efforts stressed to prevent dengue fever.
- Commissioner directs strict implementation on Ehtram-e-Ramzan Ordinance.
- Commissioner distributes edible items among sweet home children.
- Commissioner for speedy repair, construction work on CRBC.
- Commissioner monitors performance of anti polio staff.
- Commissioner reviews measures to distribute free flour during Ramadan.
- CPO Energy & Power Department Ayaz Khan retires from service.
- CPSC hosts Roundtable with Heads of missions of Central Asian Republics, Azerbaijan.
- CTD arrests 11 terrorists.
- CTD arrests facilitator of Police Lines suicide bomber.
- Dar sees Pakistan's future bright despite different challenges.
- DC chairs district price control committee meeting.
- DC chairs rain emergency meeting.
- DC directs to provide fire-fighting equipment in public place.
- Department's head to be responsible for implementing dengue SOPs: Commissioner.
- Dera Police arrested eight outlaws; 2 kg hashish recovered.
- Desilting of sewerage lines continues in city.
- DG KIM presents annual report to AJK President.
- Dr Rathi murdered while resisting robbery : SP Anil Haider.
- Expert on World Sleep Day stresses public awareness to manage 'chronic diseases'.
- Federal Cabinet approves Lawyers Protection Bill, winding down of SME Bank.
- Federal govt to remove concerns of AJK regarding census: Kaira.
- FESCO chief holds e-court on Facebook.
- Five more tests positive for fatal Coronavirus in RWP.
- Flour distributing points set up in Sargodha.
- Four profiteers fined.
- FS meets Chinese FM, discuss bilateral ties.
- Gang involved in theft of transformer busted in North Waziristan.
- General body meeting of ASA held at AIOU.
- GHB, SCCI to arrange ceremony on achievements of Arbab Hashim.
- Gold prices up by Rs.700 to Rs.204,200 per tola.
- Governor Sindh appeals philanthropists to donate charities to help downtrodden communities.
- Governor underscores security, delimitation of constituencies.
- Governor urges people to collectively work for resolving country's current financial problems.
- Govt hails MWMC performance during cleanliness drive.
- Govt taking steps for agri sector: Ahsan Iqbal.
- Growing population biggest obstacle for country's development: Samina.
- Health experts urge for screening before marriages.
- Hina Khar calls for new fiscal model for sustainable development.
- Honorarium under 'Fat calf-Save calf' scheme.
- House robbed of items valuing Rs 2.7 mln in Fatehjang.
- ICT admin expedites doorstep mobile vehicle service to facilitate citizens.
- IESCO notifies 2-day power suspension programme.
- IGP orders two weekly sessions of change of investigation board.
- IHC issues circular for arrangements during Imran Khan's appearance.
- IHC stops police from arresting Imran in Toshakhana case.
- IK becomes champion of spreading anarchy, says PPP leader.
- Imran defying court orders, inciting PTI workers to create anarchy: Marriyum.
- Imran disrupting peace to avoid court cases: Maryam.
- IRSA releases 85,700 cusecs water.
- Islamic social protection system helps achieve SDGs: Experts.
- Japan awards MEXT research scholarships to Pakistani students.