Vol. 46 Nbr. 74, March 2023
- $4.5 mln fertilizer right project launched.
- 'Khan has double standards on accountability': Maiza Hamid.
- 'Lost lullaby of mother earth' attract art lovers.
- 'Punjab Cultural Day' celebrated in distt.
- 11 held with contraband.
- 26th Convocation of Sir Syed University held with traditional zeal.
- 3 developmental schemes worth Rs 6.482b approved.
- 39 challan tickets issued to underage, rickshaw drivers.
- 4 FWMC officers suspended over poor performance.
- 5-day rain spell expected in KP.
- 57 new Corona cases reported in last 24 hours: NIH.
- 5th Pakistan International culinary championship begins.
- 627 candidates submit their nomination papers.
- 7, including 6 kids fell unconscious after consuming poisonous food.
- 9th Sports Gala of Bacha Khan University Charsadda begins.
- Activist of proscribed organisation convicted.
- Administrator DMC distributes tables, chairs other items to schools.
- Administrator warns strict action against encroachers.
- AJK PM calls on President Sultan Mahmood.
- All Pakistan Bank of Khyber Women Squash Championship begins in Peshawar.
- All Pakistan National Invitational Tennis Tournament: Aqeel, Shoaib reach quarterfinals.
- ANF recovers 320 kg drugs in five operations; arrests eight.
- ANF seizes over 1652 kg drugs in 39 operations; arrests 45.
- Anti-dengue campaign to halt spread out.
- Army Chief visits forward posts at Pak-Afghan Border in South Waziristan.
- Army, Wapda move in National Women's Baseball C'ship final.
- ATC extends interim bails of PTI's leaders.
- Awareness walk, seminar to be held in Hyderabad on World TB Day.
- Balochistan CM directs for implementation price control of items in Ramzan.
- Better for IK to face action with dignity than inciting workers against police: Sherry Rehman.
- BOD Chairman directs FESCO to issue timely NOCs.
- BoR Senior Member visits RUDA Headquarters.
- Bring Khan on March 18, court orders police.
- Captains of Qalandars, Sultans, United, Zalmi optimistic to make it into PSL final.
- CDA plans new development schemes for rural, urban areas.
- Chairman Senate inaugurates photo exhibition.
- Chief Commissioner assures support to women for sustainable tax culture.
- China can help Pakistani farmers to increase added value of agricultural crops: Chen Wei.
- China will resume visa issuance to foreigners from Mar 15.
- Citizens urges strict action against profiteers, hoarders ahead of Ramazan.
- City Police busts 36 deadly gangs of street criminals.
- CM Bizenjo strongly condemns Khuzdar blast.
- CM chairs meeting for improving orphanages conditions.
- CM felicitates on 'Punjab Cultural Day'.
- CM inquires after injured DIG, other policemen.
- CM Sindh hails philanthropists for providing best health services.
- CM's message on Punjab Culture Day.
- Commander Bahrain National Guard calls on Air Chief.
- Commissioner directs selling edible items on fixed rates before Ramazan.
- Commissioner directs to improve disaster-related service delivery system.
- Commissioner for best arrangements during Ramazan.
- Commissioner inaugurates 'Clean, Green Peshawar' campaign.
- Commuters voice concerns over overcrowding in public transport.
- Consultative workshop conducted to develop National Health Financing Framework.
- Coordination among institutions necessary for protection against natural disasters: Sherry Rehman.
- Country's first Neuro-psychiatric Hospital to be established in Karachi.
- Court adjourns hearing on LNG reference till April 4.
- Court cancels arrest warrants against Gandapur.
- Court initiates proceedings to declare Farhat Shahzadi as proclaimed offender.
- Court suspends Imran Khan's arrest warrants in judge threatening case.
- CS chairs Principals' conference.
- CS GB sets higher standards for quality furnishing of primary schools in GB.
- Culture day observed.
- Data regarding big gov't houses to be presented in cabinet meeting: Law Minister.
- DC chairs meeting to review arrangements to observe 44th death anniversary of Shaheed ZA Bhutto.
- DC fixes wholesale/retail prices of vegetable, fruits.
- DC urges parents to vaccinate their children against polio.
- Death toll rises to 15 in DG Khan's tractor-trolley tragedy.
- Deputy Speaker vows to continue struggle for Bannu's development.
- Dera Police capture huge quantity of liquor.
- District admin taking measures to provide recreation opportunities to the citizens.
- DPO holds meeting with BCCI leaders to review law and order situation in distt.
- Dr. Niaz Ahmad Akhtar assumes charge as VC QAU.
- Dry, cold weather forecast for city.
- Dry, partly cloudy weather forecast.
- ECC fixes cotton intervention price at Rs8,500 per 40 kg.
- ECP establishes facilitation centre for Pb Assembly candidates, voters.
- ECP extends deadline for Nomination Papers in Punjab Assembly elections.
- ECP seeks report on alleged ban on PTI's election rallies in Lahore.
- Elections not acceptable without providing justice to Nawaz Sharif: Maryam.
- EU ambassador visits TVET Center of Excellence KP.
- Ex-CJP brought dishonour upon himself through 'his verdicts': Marriyum.
- Experts laud PM's free flour package to facilitate people during Ramzan.
- Factory worker killed during robbery.
- Faisal Kundi inaugurates High Resolution X-ray machine at DHQ Dera.
- Faisalabad board issues date-sheet for matric exam-2023.
- Famous TV actor Mehboob Alam remembered.
- FGEHA allocates 1,188 category-I plots in Park Road Housing Scheme for employees.
- Fiber art exhibition kicks off.
- Five robbers arrested.
- Former Nazim, Daud Khattak decides to join JUI-F.
- Funeral prayers of police constables offered.
- Girl stabbed to death.
- Gold prices up by Rs 2,300 to Rs 201,500 per tola.
- Government committed to Accelerating Tobacco Control in KP.
- Governor fixes May 28 for General Election in KP.
- Health department employees will perform duty at place of posting: DHO.
- HEC clarifies misinterpretation of TTS funding policy.
- IESCO issues power suspension programme.
- IHC rejects request to fix Imran Khan's appeal on same day.