Vol. 46 Nbr. 73, March 2023
- 'Modi's repressive media policies destroying Kashmiri journalism '.
- 'Safai Nisf Iman hai'cleanliness drive underway.
- 10 gamblers booked during crackdown.
- 10 killed, 1,273 injured in 1,196 accidents in Punjab.
- 10-day Clean Green Peshawar campaign to start on Mar 14.
- 10000 youth provided jobs in Levies Force, Police Jails & PDMA: Langu.
- 12 habitual beggars caught, shifted to Panahgah.
- 12 held for possessing illegal arms.
- 14,000 patients diagnosed with TB in Balochistan last year: Dr. Qazi.
- 142 cochlear implant surgeries performed in GIMS: Dr Maqbool.
- 143 shopkeepers penalized for overcharging, hoarding.
- 15.8m deserving families to get free flour under Ramadan package.
- 17 food outlets fined:.
- 1st Conversation of Shaikh Ayaz University held.
- 24 shopkeepers fined on profiteering, 4 shops sealed.
- 3 doctors held for illegal kidney removal.
- 33rd death anniversary of ex-AJK President Syed Ali Ahmed on Mar 21.
- 4 die in road accident near Kotli Sattian.
- 41 criminals arrested during crackdown.
- 5 illegal stone crushing plants sealed.
- 55,000 prisoners to be screened for various diseases: Dr Jamal Nasir.
- 5th Pakistan International culinary championship to start from March 14.
- 6-month performance of Rescue Station Sialkot reviewed.
- 600 cases decided in three weeks through police orderly room sessions: CPO.
- 87 new Corona cases reported in last 24 hours: NIH.
- AC checks enforcement of one dish policy.
- Accused involved in 'molestation' of teenage boy arrested.
- Admin foils seven bids to smuggle 2108 wheat, flour bags.
- All Pakistan National Invitational Tennis Tournament gets underway.
- ANP demands immediate probe into BRT project.
- Anti mosquito spray campaign launched in Shaheed Benazirabad.
- Anti polio drive kicks off in Khairpur.
- Anti-corruption receives 633 complaints in two months.
- Anti-polio drive starts in Bahawalpur.
- APCOYF felicitates Chinese President Xi Jinping on assuming third term.
- APP staffer grieved.
- Applications invited for renewal of pesticide licenses.
- Armed trespassers forcibly occupied the widow's inherited house after the murderous attack.
- Around 15.8m Punjab households to get free wheat flour in Ramazan: PM.
- Arts Council to organize series of programmes on Punjab Culture Day.
- Atif Butt qualifies for the World eSports Championship.
- Babar, Rizwan, Afridi, Fakhar and Rauf rested for Afghanistan T20Is.
- Blood of Kashmiri martyrs will not go in waste: Pasban-e-Hurriyat.
- Bodies of man, his daughter laid to rest.
- BRT project aims to facilitate commuters, not to generate revenue: Spokesperson.
- Businessmen facilitation, information sharing can boost Pak-Vietnam trade: Envoy.
- China launches new remote sensing satellite.
- CII calls two-day special meeting on 'transgender community issues'.
- Civil Defence imparts various trainings.
- Cleanliness drive in Punjab to continue till March 19: minister.
- CM Shah launches study report on Tharparker.
- CM Sindh launches week-long anti-polio drive to cover 16 high-risk districts.
- CM visits Qalandar Shahbaz's shrine on concluding day of Urs.
- Commissioner chairs meeting regarding 44th death anniversary of Z.A. Bhutto.
- Commissioner holds meeting to review Nullah Lai project.
- COMSTECH, UoJ hold 3-day workshop on modern spectroscopic techniques.
- Cop martyred as census team attacked in Tank.
- Court extends physical remand of Muhammad Khan Bhatti.
- Court grants interim bail to Dr Yasmin Rashid till March 31.
- Court restores Imran Khan's arrest warrants in Toshakhana case.
- Court restores Imran Khan's arrest warrants in toshakhana case.
- CPO distributes medical reimbursement cheques among police officials.
- CTO lauds 'good show' of traffic wardens to maintain flow during PSL matches.
- CTP establishes anti encroachment camps.
- Dacoit allegedly shot dead by accomplices.
- Dar directs for expediting implementation of austerity measures.
- DC administer oaths to returning officers for provincial assembly election.
- DC checks implementation on micro plan of anti polio campaign.
- DC inaugurates 3-day Jashan-e-Baharan festival.
- DC inspects anti-polio drive.
- DC inspects performance of anti-polio teams.
- Deadline for Development Leader Awards entry submission extended.
- Desilting of sewerage channels completed in various areas.
- DHO Abbottabad notifies biometric attendance necessary in BHUs and hospital.
- Distribution of summer uniform shirts for policemen in progress.
- Distt administration starts dengue awareness drive at schools.
- DPO Mardan visits Central Jail, reviews security.
- Dry weather to prevail in most KP.
- ECP establishes Online Scrutiny Cell to provide legal assistance to Punjab ROs.
- EOC KP, VOA Deewa conduct theatres to promote immunization awareness among students.
- EU envoy calls on KP CM, discusses public welfare projects.
- Excise Department foils drug smuggling bid, seizes 78 kg Hashish, 18 kg Opium.
- Fazil bags National Tenpin Bowling C'ship.
- FCCI, Mujahid Hospital sign MOU.
- Financial scenario dos not allow early election: Ikhtiyar Wali.
- Five motorbikes recovered as burglary attempt foiled.
- Floral art, plantation activities vital for mental health, environmental balance: First Lady.
- Flour smuggling bid foiled.
- Food authority operation continues on 7th consecutive day in Abbottabad.
- Former Olympians meets DG SBP, discuss hockey promotion.
- Four drug peddlers netted with 2450 grams charras.
- Fuel pumps sealed over fallacious measurement.
- Full implementation over 1973 Constitution, solution to all country's issues: Ahmad Kundi.
- Gold prices up by Rs 500 to Rs 199,200 per tola.
- Govt disburses Rs 399.7 bn under PSDP 2022-23 in 8 months.
- Govt to provide free flour to 1m people of Federal Capital in Ramazan.
- HEC condoles demise of Dr.Shahid Kamal in tragic road accident.
- Hindko translation of 'Roshni Ke Safeer' in book stores.
- Hosting G-20 summit in Srinagar aimed at deflecting world attention.
- Hundreds of political workers join PPP in KP.